Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Review!!!

Originally posted by ag55

Miami all I can say is WOW, I think my brain and my liver are still there, i am still recovering. Jarmenio you made everyone's week, don't forget to get your createtine. As for Milleniapro you have great timing you know just when to walk into the room. it is nice i could give you a show. sexyinthecity don't drink out of that cup. Vsoto it was great hanging with you menage was crazy that night and yeah jarmenio turned heads at a fashion show. to all you guys it was a great trip. meange was a balst that night and all i can say is what were we doing we closed that place out. Oh yeah millenaipro sorry couldn't make dinner that night was kind of busy. Asuave and jarmenio my roomates we had a blast, alot of craziness went on. Yeah i would have to say that the vibe at the clevender party was great. to all the guys who spun you kept that vibe going all day.

:laugh: Andrew...that was hysterical. You can drink out of this cup but I wouldn't drink out of that cup...YIKES:eek: CREATINE??? Is that on the periodic table? :laugh:

Originally posted by ag55

Miami all I can say is WOW, I think my brain and my liver are still there, i am still recovering. Jarmenio you made everyone's week, don't forget to get your createtine. As for Milleniapro you have great timing you know just when to walk into the room. it is nice i could give you a show. sexyinthecity don't drink out of that cup. Vsoto it was great hanging with you menage was crazy that night and yeah jarmenio turned heads at a fashion show. to all you guys it was a great trip. meange was a balst that night and all i can say is what were we doing we closed that place out. Oh yeah millenaipro sorry couldn't make dinner that night was kind of busy. Asuave and jarmenio my roomates we had a blast, alot of craziness went on. Yeah i would have to say that the vibe at the clevender party was great. to all the guys who spun you kept that vibe going all day.

Andrew WUSSSSS UP KID,,

Pleasure meeting/chilling with you and everyone. Dont forget " NEIMAN MARCUS" the diesel's are there for $50 in Jersey

Gardens. That was the 3rd time that Alen messed things up right. Well he;s good at that. We call him butterfingers. Joe knows what im talken about " guastavino's" ooops I dropped it. hehehe

Good times !!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Sexyinthecity i think createtine is under Cr on the periodic table. And Vsoto oh yeah i will have to be making a run for Neiman Marcus this weekend thanks for lookng out and letting me know they are there. Can not wait to see jerry X in my frames