Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nEWBIE HEre

xlr8ed

Thank you very much, What clubs do you all frequent? I usually hit up Avalon/ Axis on Fridays, but what has happened to their lineup, they were getting world class talent, then all of a sudden, it looks like shit...? Any of you guys make it to Picotto, grea time!!

The weather rules today. The weather dudes keep saying it's only going to be in the 50's, but everytime I've gone outside in the past week it's felt so much warmer. Nothing gets me in a better mood than good weather!

People around here used to hit-up Avalon/Axis Fridays too, but it looks like those days are passed. Most of us usually find our way down to NYC and/or Montreal once a month or so. Didn't check out Picotto... not a big fan really. What other DJs are you into?

I hope you can handle some sarcasm... it is strong to very-strong around here. :hat:

(Oh, and please end all of your posts with this guy: :hat: -- teamj5 wouldn't have it any other way)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The weather rules today. The weather dudes keep saying it's only going to be in the 50's, but everytime I've gone outside in the past week it's felt so much warmer. Nothing gets me in a better mood than good weather!

People around here used to hit-up Avalon/Axis Fridays too, but it looks like those days are passed. Most of us usually find our way down to NYC and/or Montreal once a month or so. Didn't check out Picotto... not a big fan really. What other DJs are you into?

I hope you can handle some sarcasm... it is strong to very-strong around here. :hat:

(Oh, and please end all of your posts with this guy: :hat: -- teamj5 wouldn't have it any other way)

I can handle sarcasm w/ the best of them... I'm also in Lawler, Saeed & Paleesh(sp) and of course PVD, Digweed and Sasha(older tracks mostly, reminds me of my first clubbing experiences at Twilo, there monthly resdiency was the best...) As I think now, clubbing has changed so much since 98.... I've been up to Sonar a few times, trying to boycott the french now, not even french kissing my mom goodbye anymore..jk.. Look forward to hanging on the board for a while... Going on a pubcrawl this saturday, supposed to be 65 and sunny.. can't wait..

:hat:

Originally posted by flavanugz

welcome aboard braaa.

hopefully u are more funny than whadupg.

whats your stance on plugging things? dxm? glass?

Not too keen on plugging anything, since the accident that left my as damaged...

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by xlr8ed

I can handle sarcasm w/ the best of them... I'm also in Lawler, Saeed & Paleesh(sp) and of course PVD, Digweed and Sasha(older tracks mostly, reminds me of my first clubbing experiences at Twilo, there monthly resdiency was the best...) As I think now, clubbing has changed so much since 98.... I've been up to Sonar a few times, trying to boycott the french now, not even french kissing my mom goodbye anymore..jk.. Look forward to hanging on the board for a while... Going on a pubcrawl this saturday, supposed to be 65 and sunny.. can't wait..

See, I'm anti-War, so I've haven't stopped French kissing your mom one bit.

We had a disasterously successful pub crawl a couple of weekends ago :drunk: 'Tis the season I guess.

So how often do you roll face?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

See, I'm anti-War, so I've haven't stopped French kissing your mom one bit.

We had a disasterously successful pub crawl a couple of weekends ago :drunk: 'Tis the season I guess.

So how often do you roll face?

Nothing is better than drinking on a nice warm Saturday afternoon..:hat:

Ya my mother mentioned something to me about you, she said she knew you didn't get ass that much, you seemed really inexperienced...

I have never rolled face... straight up drinker... :laugh:

Oh and :hat:

Ya my mother mentioned something to me about you, she said she knew you didn't get ass that much, you seemed really inexperienced...

Wow, your Mom knows him well.

Originally posted by kaydup

Welcome.

Remember these few things and you will do fine.

TeamJ5 = :hat:

Flava = Plugging things

Ny = Kissing your mom

G = Letting teamj5 swim in her

Groovfire = Fabolous

You forgot about me:( I guess I don't post here anough anymore to get any love...:(

Yeah, I have to admit, I've never really taken my 'A game' to your moms. Usually I just sit back and let her do all the work :3some:

Suuuuuuuuure you've never rolled face. Just like I'm not rolling face right now ;):spin:

Originally posted by vicman

welcome to the board. i cant actually stand any of these fuckers excpet for prplhz :love2: and whadupg :love2:

feel free to peruse over to the DC board :D

Thanks for the welcome... Everyone here seems ok so far... I'll check out the DC board when I get a chance..

Originally posted by unclefester401

And I am here because there is no RI board. So in essence, I am the RI contingent of the Boston board.

When are you going to face the fact that Massachusettes really owns Rhode Island? Sure we let you guys think you're your own little state, but deep down inside, we all know better!

I thought Vic was from Miami the way he's been talking this week :confused:

Originally posted by unclefester401

And I am here because there is no RI board. So in essence, I am the RI contingent of the Boston board.

RI's scene is starting to look better than Bostons, some hot DJ's booked down there.. Boston is going to shit, and none of the club owners seem to care... I say the scene is completely dead in 6 months, I hate to say it... What the fuck was AXIS doing cxling their Friday nights? I used to love Chrome Thursdays back in the day, they cxld that too? Its pretty much the only club getting worldwide talent...

RI's scene is starting to look better than Bostons, some hot DJ's booked down there.. Boston is going to shit, and none of the club owners seem to care... I say the scene is completely dead in 6 months, I hate to say it... What the fuck was AXIS doing cxling their Friday nights? I used to love Chrome Thursdays back in the day, they cxld that too? Its pretty much the only club getting worldwide talent...

2 words Los Angles, that's why Avalon is slipping