Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

Originally posted by deeelite1

Digga, speaking of geese.

You ever wonder how they know its time to fly back north when they are south. I mean, if its warm down there, how do they know its getting warmer? My thoughts are as follows.

As the cold season approaches, all of the geese meet up and elect one Mascot Goose 1 and his best friend Friend Duck 2 to stay behind to 'weather watch' Now you wonder what poor goose and friend would want to stay behind and freeze their feathered behind off? well they get rewarded.. whatever mascot goose 1 stays behind gets to be the leader in the V of the Super Geese flying pattern.. You know what I mean right? when all the geese fly somewhere on a sunday they are in a V well in case you ever wondered how they decide who to put in the front, thats how..

are you with me? ok..

So this mascot goose 1 and Goose friend 2 stay behind while the rest of their family and friends fly to Ft LauderDale..and they wait till it gets warm to make a journey farrrrrrrrrrr south to let the rest of the quackin community know its safe and warm and time to make their way back up home. As this mascot Goose 1 makes this trip alone, the Goose friend 2 stays and anxiously awaits the return settin up a huge extravaganza...sort of like a welcome back party.. he also stays behind for securitly purposes.. Imagine something happens to Mascot Duck 1 and he never makes it to Florida...then the entire Goose community will be stuck there thinking it never got warm up here.. So if Mascot Goose1 and Friends dont make it back in 2 weeks.. (yes these mothers fly fast) then Friend Goose 2 makes the journy alone, and electing the nearest squirrel or possum to hold down the lake. Please dont ask me what if something happens to Friend Duck 2.. That poor squirrel would take decades to get to FL.

So if you are ever laying in your bed in the middle of January late at night and hear a LONELY quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, Dont be alarmed.. its just the Mascot Goose 1 saying out loud...GAHDAMN I'M DUMB.

WOWWWW... I cannot believe you had the nerve to pass off my, ummm I mean my friend's, zooted theory on geese matters as your own story!!! I am, err my friend will, petition this post until you give credit where credit is due!!! Glad you didnt mention the goose orgies at 3am while listening to 6,8,12 or else he woulda really been pissed!!

someone needs to lay off the antibiotics.

now.. birds migrate based on the increase/decrease in time of daylight. when they see the sun settin at 5:30 or so in late Oct/early Nov they know it's time to hit the road. either that, or they just 2-way their boy down in miami and make sure he's got their pad all set up and then they bounce.

digga/davey.. sounds like u 2 used to be those guys that would throw a football at the telephone lines as squirrels tried to frantically cross them over busy streets. you hit the wire, they fall on the street, 18 wheeler runs em over, end of mr. squirrel. sound familiar?

hi.

Originally posted by dogekid

someone needs to lay off the antibiotics.

now.. birds migrate based on the increase/decrease in time of daylight. when they see the sun settin at 5:30 or so in late Oct/early Nov they know it's time to hit the road. either that, or they just 2-way their boy down in miami and make sure he's got their pad all set up and then they bounce.

digga/davey.. sounds like u 2 used to be those guys that would throw a football at the telephone lines as squirrels tried to frantically cross them over busy streets. you hit the wire, they fall on the street, 18 wheeler runs em over, end of mr. squirrel. sound familiar?

hi.

YA KIDDIN ME JAYDOWG.....................

WE NEED TO SIT SO YOU GET ALL DIGGAs' YOUNGER YEAR STORIES DOWN.................

what i used to do was, actually wait for a little boy to be riding with his big wheel from down the street..........i would wait for the timing to be right, throw the football in the air, knock down a loose wire, watch the kid fry to death..........i would then kick his remains in the middle of the road, watch a mac truck run him over and watch the squrrils eat his remain.................

while i STOLE HIS BIG WHEEL and mailed the football to the parents house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrboop

I beg to differ! When you clean off 18 lbs of goose shit from your vehicle every morning, you can call yourself a goose expert

lmao. fine, i made that up anyway. my grad study physiology notes are somewhere around here.

actually, what's worse is when your cat(s) decides to hang out on your roof and leave foot prints all over your nicely waxed finish.