Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

This picture has been cracking me up

Recommended Posts

yeah, presumably he got there with his entourage, got a bed (which they had to remove someone from) ordered 2 bottles of champagne, sat there for a few minutes, went over to the booth, DH dropped his tune, after it was over he went back to his bed, left 5 minutes later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I've been seeing this picture everywhere over the past couple of days! It's freaking hilarious though... Ali and Sharam look FACED!!!!

Ugh, I just came to the realization that it may be years before I see Deep Dish in Boston again :mad:

they play better in NYC anyways. plus u get to see both of em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flavanugz

they play better in NYC anyways. plus u get to see both of em.

That's all well and good, but it's not like I can just pop down to NYC every weekend. And I guess I'd be up for a trip down to see Deep Dish at some point, but chances are I'd go see someone else before I saw them.

It's not the end of the world, it's just gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's all well and good, but it's not like I can just pop down to NYC every weekend. And I guess I'd be up for a trip down to see Deep Dish at some point, but chances are I'd go see someone else before I saw them.

It's not the end of the world, it's just gay.

FU meatjerk. ill go anywhere anytime i want.

just reliazed that tyrant in nyc is easter weekend. no dice for me on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this has been brought up on other threads, but what is going on with Avalon? Why are they trying to drive all of their loyal clubbers away with the talent they have been booking? I don't understand what is going on?? Can someone explain to me why we NOW have no good clubs here in Boston??? I'm just totally in awe of what is going on right now...

And Pdiddy loves clubbing music, he was in Ibiza at Manumission when I was there last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I know this has been brought up on other threads, but what is going on with Avalon? Why are they trying to drive all of their loyal clubbers away with the talent they have been booking? I don't understand what is going on?? Can someone explain to me why we NOW have no good clubs here in Boston??? I'm just totally in awe of what is going on right now...

And Pdiddy loves clubbing music, he was in Ibiza at Manumission when I was there last year.

Haha- no kidding - in the last two weekends I've been to the Roxy and the Big Easy. Nuff said.

When does that boat for Ibiza leave again? Seriously - looked up airfare today and aug 1st-11th into barcelona is only 850. Is that the right dates? Or close to it anyways??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be arriving in Barcelona on either August 3 or early morning on the 4th. And we leave for Ibiza on the ferry at 9:30pm on the 5th. Leaving Ibiza on August 11th early morning, it takes nine hours the ferry so you might want to make your flight home on the 12th.

Oh yeah, leave Boston on August 2nd, they only really have night flights so you will arrive early morning the 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I know this has been brought up on other threads, but what is going on with Avalon? Why are they trying to drive all of their loyal clubbers away with the talent they have been booking? I don't understand what is going on?? Can someone explain to me why we NOW have no good clubs here in Boston??? I'm just totally in awe of what is going on right now...

And Pdiddy loves clubbing music, he was in Ibiza at Manumission when I was there last year.

Don't get me started on Boston.

And P Diddy just likes those pills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teamj5

yeah, you can tell the whole E fad is dying out cause its now getting big in the rap community :laugh:

i wish i was rolling face back in the days of skee low and will smith :laugh:

So true, to hear Big Pun rap about E is just horrible....What would he be called if he got hooked on E and lost mad weight.... The dance scene is becoming way to commercial, when you see PVD cds for sale on MTV, somethings wrong....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xlr8ed

So true, to hear Big Pun rap about E is just horrible....What would he be called if he got hooked on E and lost mad weight....

He'd be called dead dude... Big Pun is keeping thousands of worms happy right now.

Here's one for my dead homey :pint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teamj5

blah blah blah blah blah

every thread going to turn into an ibiza thread ???

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had to listen to you spew bullshit about WMC for a month before you went, now payback is a bitch. Now that your little WMC gig is over, don't get all mad at me.

IBIZA

IBIZA

IBIZA

IBIZA

I'm going and your not, would you like Pacha T-shirt? Well if your lucky maybe this year I will bring back one for you, that's if I'm not rolling face to hard and can remember, on those $5 rolls they have over there:laugh: And it's not DXM either:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:eek:

bring me back a spanish boy :D

please & thank you :D

For you my dear anything!:D

And for you TJ5, my wishes, if you can make it there...:laugh: BTW in all seriousness, you have to decide like really soon because hotels/motels/villas fill up really quickly unless you plan on buying one of those overpriced Ibiza packages. So I hope for your sake that you decide pretty quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×