Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insurance Help

ok, i got dropped from state farm like a lot of people, and i got a quote from Allstate which is almost 3 times what i was paying per year, 600$ a MONTH, i have 2, 2 point tickets. and a comprehensive collision claim, please if anyone knows anything about what kind of options i have it would be greatly appreciated

all state is going to leave soon too i think....

where do you live.. i have a really good broker.. they set me up with selectives ins.. they were over 1000 cheaper for me then allstate.. i have a bad insurance record which is worse than driving points

Originally posted by k2927

ok, i got dropped from state farm like a lot of people, and i got a quote from Allstate which is almost 3 times what i was paying per year, 600$ a MONTH, i have 2, 2 point tickets. and a comprehensive collision claim, please if anyone knows anything about what kind of options i have it would be greatly appreciated

stop crying :)

damn i drive and is300 with no points or accidents. I too am lookin for a new carrier, my ins. company wanted 5400 a year for my car, and I decided to look elsewhere, try njcure...so far they have saved me a grand, but im still looking even though i know i probably wont get anything cheaper.

Whether is is 12 points or 2 points, you are considered a risk, and once you get dropped it will be hard to get as good of an insurance quote as you did last time. I only do claims, I dont quote policies, but I would seriously suggest you get yourself a broker to do research for you, like dani said. I had to do that as well because i have 6 points. Let me know what area you live in, and I will look out for ya....agents are definetely the way to go. They will get you the best deal, and also a deal you might not be able to get yourself.

Try First Trenton Indemnity for a quote as well. Thats why I use with my shitty record.

I know that you really should get 1 or 2 comprehensive claims free- before they start counting it against you or raising your premium, especially it is is a windshield or glass claim.

If you want to PM me, I can give you a lot more information, i just dont think the rest of CP would want to read it....

i totalled a rsx, but it ended up being comp because of "deer", i have a speeding ticket and a careless driving....i just figure it shouldnt be as high aas it is...i am makin some calls today i will let you know tahnks for the help