Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shroom questions..

jin22

AHHHHHHHHHH, diggas fav as a young college student!!!!!!!!

i was just telling my ol shroomin stories on the NJ board!!!!!...............

gotta love me, who needs cartoons when you can live your OWN!!!!!!!!!!!

and this rafi guys on point with the amount and price, they go down pretty shitty cause well ya know they grow on cow SHIT, so put a whole 1/8 on some PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY and TURN ON THE CARTOON AND PUT ON THE SHADES CAUSE YOUR IN FOR A LONG RIDE.................

HOLLAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shrooms that you buy are almost never grown in cowshit.

They are grown in either ground brown rice (90%), straw, or a varity of other ground grains (which is all cow shit is really and why they grow there in the wild)

if there are blue/black bruises on them it is a decent indication of them being at least fair (or they could have just bruised the hell out of them when harvesting)

But there is a huge difference in potency between species, and how they are grown can make a big difference.

goto the shroomery.org for all your answers.

Guest hotshit

dude if its your first time i suggest starting with a half then working your way to the rest of the 1/8th . Eat with popcorn or put it in tea. I personally would eat it on pizza but im just a silly muthafucka.

how big is 1/8 of a shroom?? like what kind of bag would it be in?? also should i take the entire 1/8 of the shroom? or take only some of it.?? i only did shroom once and its been 3years since.