Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking lying ragheads

Iraq accuses U.S., British forces of targeting civilians

Associated Press

POSTED AT 4:43 AM EST Thursday, Mar. 27, 2003

Baghdad — The Iraqi Health Minister has accused the United States and Britain of deliberately targeting civilians during their invasion of Iraq.

Omid Medhat Mubarak told reporters that coalition attacks were aimed at breaking the spirit of the Iraqi people. He cited an attack on a Baghdad market Wednesday as being a typical example of improper military actions.

"They are targeting the human beings in Iraq to decrease their morale," he said. "They are not discriminating, differentiating."

Mr. Mubarak said 36 Iraqis were killed and 215 others wounded in strikes on Baghdad Wednesday. Fourteen people died in a northern Baghdad neighbourhood in a blast that Iraqi officials blamed on stray cruise missiles.

"So you see, the American and British mercenaries are targeting civilians regardless of their age," he said. "They targeted shops and small public-sector installations."

Mr. Mubarak said the total number of Iraqi casualties since the U.S.-led war began a week ago is more than 4,000, among them 350 dead. There is no independent confirmation of the figures.

He also accused U.S. and British forces of dropping cluster bombs on civilian targets. "In Najaf, they destroyed a medical centre. They bombed an ambulance and killed its driver."

Despite the "random bombing," Mr. Mubarak said, "medical supplies are in good shape. Our morale is very good," noting that dispensaries and hospitals are operating normally.

Mr. Mubarak did say, however, that Iraq is worried about the spread of contagious diseases as a result of water pollution, particularly around the southern city of Basra.

U.S. Central Command has said that there is no proof American missiles were involved in the civilian deaths, although they did acknowledge using "precision-guided weapons" to target Iraqi missiles and launchers "placed within a civilian residential area."

During a Pentagon briefing, Major-General Stanley McChrystal said U.S. forces did not specifically aim at the northern neighbourhood of Al-Shaab, "nor were any bombs and missiles fired" there. But he could not say whether the ordnance that hit the neighbourhood were Iraqi weapons or misguided U.S. missiles.

you're the fucking raghead....no respect whatsoever for people different than you..so what if they choose to wear scarves over their heads? that is not your concern...and i'm sick of reading racist shit like this on this board. this is supposed to be a fair, balanced, and equal forum supporting the many views of all the members of this site...

refrain from comments like this in the future....they only make you look stupid.:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

you're the fucking raghead....no respect whatsoever for people different than you..so what if they choose to wear scarves over their heads? that is not your concern...and i'm sick of reading racist shit like this on this board. this is supposed to be a fair, balanced, and equal forum supporting the many views of all the members of this site...

refrain from comments like this in the future....they only make you look stupid.:blown:

Best way to get rid of rednecks like this is to ignore them...not much good arguing with a brick wall now is it?

this is supposed to be a fair, balanced, and equal forum supporting the many views of all the members of this site...

did u ever think that maybe...just maybe...thats his view of Arabs??:idea: (as wrong as it might be)

btw--that line sounds like the same line they use on Fox News:laugh:

Originally posted by underwater

any thread that has a demeaning and prejudice slur in the subject should be deleted....its offensive and rude....

So are sigs that show an American flag being burnt, but no one seems to want to do anything about that...... :rolleyes:

i find it funny they accuse U.S and british troops of targeting civilians when they hid some of their aresenals and whatever near places of worship and villages knowing the US wouldn't bomb those areas.. I also heard on the news this morning that the iraqis are kidnapping Iraqi children and telling the fathers that they have to fight in this war.. Really really sad these people are dying for a fucking animal named Saddam!

you've made some comments yourself my dear that haven't been so nice toward other people.. Like maybe posting in the picture thread of the courageous troops that they are courageous your ass?!!:blank: It's those kind of people *courageous* soldiers that have made this country what it is and i think its really shitty that you would make a comment like that, so i think you of all people should not be preaching to others...

Originally posted by dnice35

So are sigs that show an American flag being burnt, but no one seems to want to do anything about that...... :rolleyes:

that represents the PERSON in their own little world....for instance i could type raghead in my post....but i feel that it crosses the line to put raghead in the subject field......or to dedicate a thread to "lying ragheads".....it truly is disrespectful to someone that might be from the region and supports the US actions.....just a little over the top....i could careless about whats in someone's sig....

that represents the PERSON in their own little world....for instance i could type raghead in my post....but i feel that it crosses the line to put raghead in the subject field......or to dedicate a thread to "lying ragheads".....it truly is disrespectful to someone that might be from the region and supports the US actions.....just a little over the top....i could careless about whats in someone's sig....

Your right we should use more sensible words, such as but not limited to.... towelhead, camel jockeys, camel humpers, goat fuckers, sand monkeys and so on and so on......

but if they support our efforts to liberate their people, I guess we can do without the name calling....

Originally posted by raver_mania

Best way to get rid of rednecks like this is to ignore them...not much good arguing with a brick wall now is it?

calling someone a "redneck" is just about as offensive as calling someone a raghead or whatever he called them...

lofl.

now we're supposed to differentiate between slanderous remarks in the "subject" field as opposed to the "body" or the "signature" sections of a post.. get real bro. take a step back and think about what you're saying.

slander is slander is slander, no matter where it is.

Originally posted by raver_mania

I know.. ;)

THen I assume you're disgusted with both our name-calling!

lol.. personally, i could give two shits about name calling or anything.. sticks and stones may break my bones..

im just pointing out obvious contradictions.... s'all :tongue:

Originally posted by chrishaolin

lofl.

now we're supposed to differentiate between slanderous remarks in the "subject" field as opposed to the "body" or the "signature" sections of a post.. get real bro. take a step back and think about what you're saying.

slander is slander is slander, no matter where it is.

you're right....fire away!!.......what do i care.....