Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its Thursday

Originally posted by merkie

All of the partying always ends up catching up to you. Sorry Gina! Hope u feel better!

i know :( but its always worth it! i'm fighting it... hasn't gotten me completely yet!

I wish I could go home Crank! I don't think it would go over too well if I took off considering I just had a week's vacation! *lol*

its all good... I'll sleep when I get home *sigh* I'm downing the orange juice like there's no tomorrow! yum!

looks like conference fever is catching up with everyone. that sucks. i finally got to catch up on some sleep today - and feel a lot better.

vitamin C everyone! vitamin C! (and plenty of water)

um...reval...if you cant feel your legs...um...you might want to get that checked out...

they sell it in cylindrical canisters. i've seen it at fresh fields. it tastes yummy too. i'd imagine the others may have it, tho if you're feeling crappy you might want to call first rather than have to drag yourself all over creation in search of it. if you find it lemme know how it goes for you :) i swear, it's the miracle cure.

Not sick yet, but felt sickly ill on Tues after wings. Well, maybe thats because I ate too much! :D

Seriously though, I have a lot of trouble getting up in the morning - seems like my body is trying to recover lost sleep! And I'm starting to feel the "scratchy throat" syndrome extend its serrated tendrils down my throat! I just hope to GOd I'm oK till Monday!

i felt a bit stuffy until yesterday, although that was probably due to another reason :rolleyes: , but feel relatively good today. been sleeping 10+ hrs since saturday when i got back, with sat. night and tuesday night sleeping for 12.