Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here it is, the new Thursday party - t minus 1 week!

groovefire

play.jpg

711 Boylston and Groovefire present a very special Thursday evening party and an all new concept in nightlife.

Starting in one week, Thursday, April 3rd, Groovefire’s Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska, with special guest DJs, launch Boston’s newest and sexiest Thursday party. Every week, Groovefire and guests will bring you 8 HOURS of house, and nothing but house, in a chic and upscale atmosphere. That’s right, 8 hours of music, ‘cause we’re kicking this party off nice and early, right after work and school, 6pm sharp. Why wait until late to play? We’re ready as soon as you are.

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm – 2am

21 plus

NO COVER, EVER!

Free hors d’oeuvres until 8pm.

Come out and play!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nice!! This sounds awesome... what's up with 711? Is it new? Have you checked the space out yet?

It's been open for a couple of months, but has yet to really do much. It's pretty packed on the weekends, but lacks a genuine vibe. We're hoping to create that vibe, for Thursdays at least. And hopefully not by Todd is FABULOUS t-shirts...not the vibe the owners are looking for, I don't think.

Originally posted by prplhz

So you guys will start spinning at 6pm?

Yup, music starts at 6 sharp! Exact order of who plays when will change week to week. We'll bring in guests regularly to keep it fresh.

REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TONIGHT - STARTS NEXT WEEK. :)

I will so be there next week! Sorry I can't make it this weekend but I am wicked sick with this horrible cold that I just can't shake. And I want to get some rest this weekend, I haven't been to the gym all week because of this cold and I can't afford to miss another week at the gym. Going on a cruise in three weeks and I need to look fine...:laugh: