Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your ringtone?

Shady & I were bored yesterday and tried to find new ring tones for our cell phones. I need a distinctive ring or I always think its someone else's phone ringing & I don't ever pick it up :laugh:

I use to have Stereophonics - Have a Nice Day. Loud, annoying but affective (effective?) Anyhow, I now have Paul Van Dyk - Another Way. I was so excited to find it! Its my favorite track by him :D I also have Coldplay - Clocks and both actually sound like the real tune.

I think Shady picked the Simpsons theme :D I'm bored so I was wondering what you guys have for your phones or if its just a normal old ring - which btw, Shady hasn't been able to find on his new phone :laugh: :laugh:

All I wanted was a normal ringing sound, but these new phones don't come with them! My only options are stupid ringtones. :(

So I ended up buying the Simpson's Theme song from Nokia for $1.99. I'm gonna go to the store and sign up for the mMode service so I can use AIM and check e-mail from my phone. That'll be pretty cool.

I think my next ringtone will be Who Let the Dogs Out.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:( mine were free

The better produced tunes cost money. :D

One of the sites I found also had a virtual MIDI keyboard so you could make your own tune and download it to your phone. Pretty cool. I played around quite a bit with my phone last night. I think I can chuck my PDA. This phone can do everything. I can even sync it with Outlook and keep my appointments on it.

Originally posted by vicman

who the hell is Zack Morris? :confused:

He's from Saved By the Bell, circa early 1990's. He used to have one of the original cell phones. The ones that were about the size of a book. State of the art at the time, but when you watch reruns, it's pretty fucking hilarious that those things were considered "portable".

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Better to suck in a bad way than not at all, I always say. In May. As I roll around in the hay. Today. By day. By day. Oh yay.

Oh Dear Lord

Three things I pray

To see thee more clearly

Love thee more dearly

Follow thee more nearly

Day by day

*claps*

Day by Day (Day by Day)

Day by Day (Day by Day)