Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Rizzo Exist???

ellinita

yes i exist, just not to these Internet E-Clubbers, who meet friends on a E-Board, goto E-Bars, and E-Chat about E-Dj's..but ive already stopped with that so read past threads :)

Just remember my flock of fans will be all over the thread in moments.

Anyways, your ex wasnt Alex Lundvist was it?

I'll gladly invite you to meet me and some of my guys, but i'd like to see a pic.

Originally posted by rizzo

yes i exist, just not to these Internet E-Clubbers, who meet friends on a E-Board, goto E-Bars, and E-Chat about E-Dj's..but ive already stopped with that so read past threads :)

I'll gladly invite you to meet me and some of my guys, but i'd like to see a pic.

Can i meet u too?

i'll bring ellina with me..but no euro-trash Pangea ok?

I'm not positive if his last name was Lundvist.... because I think there was some sort of last name change, but again, I'm not sure. Also, When we were briefly seeing each other, he resided in Brooklyn.

Phatman would you like to goto Peter O'McFlannigan's Irish Pub for a few brews with JoeG, Bigpoppanils to discuss DJ Tiesto's set and predict what he is going to play before we pick up Sexxy @ Roxy cards from BabyD, and meet glowgirl with the rest of the NASCAR crew at the door?

Phatman would you like to goto Peter O'McFlannigan's Irish Pub for a few brews with JoeG, Bigpoppanils to discuss DJ Tiesto's set and predict what he is going to play before we pick up Sexxy @ Roxy cards from BabyD, and meet glowgirl with the rest of the NASCAR crew at the door?

hate to correct ya here riz..but its motorcross jerzee's not NASCAR.

But yes....i just fuckin almost choked on my laugh :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

Can i meet u too?

i'll bring ellina with me..but no euro-trash Pangea ok?

how about Rehab on Friday. Ill most likely be there, I know my friends from Elite r gonna have a table.

Instead of posting "he's fake" "state of mind" come to where i ask you to, and have a drink on me. But you dont...you keep posting E-Dung.

except for ou812 I wont buy a ugly juicehead fat skulled bison a drink but send him to Discoteque where he belongs.

..you must be in a good mood...that's two E-invitations within one post...sure...if you're coming...i have yet to meet despina...btw - who's Tiesto???

Originally posted by phatman

...there's three people i have yet to meet and would like to...at least for the moment...

despina (glowgirlnyc)

cat (wideskies)

deanna11

That's weird - I've met Cat a couple times here in Baltimore and in DC...

Originally posted by phatman

...what's weird is that we never actually meet...pm's, posts, cell phone convos...everything but the cheesecake...

shes really cool. i met her once. actually, there are a lot of people i met once and hope to meet again soon!

how about Rehab on Friday. Ill most likely be there, I know my friends from Elite r gonna have a table.

Instead of posting "he's fake" "state of mind" come to where i ask you to, and have a drink on me. But you dont...you keep posting E-Dung.

except for ou812 I wont buy a ugly juicehead fat skulled bison a drink but send him to Discoteque where he belongs.

ill c u there chief