Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carusos Thursday Nights Bellini Lounge

Carusos Thursdays @ Bellini Lounge

Come experience the only Jersey party on Thursdays every Thursday at Carusos. Martin Brodeur (NJ Devils goalie), Luis Sojo (retired NY Yankees player), and Grant Show (Jake from Melrose Place) were spotted at Carusos Thursdays recently. This night is held in a multi-million dollar trendy upscale restaurant with DJ Ryan Morales spinning house with a live percussionist. The party starts at 6pm for a trendy after-work party and goes on until 2am. Dining is available until 11pm. Bottle service is available in the VIP lounge. Always remember, dress to impress.

Contact Rafi Y 201.294.9418 or www.upscalevenue.com

ralpheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

you workin tonight, i got the day off tomorrow may stop in for a coctail and creps, tell RUHRUS TO HONK AT ME, ill role in with him.............

HOLLAAAAAAAA at me ralphy little cutie

NM NM NM NM NM HAAAAAAAAAAAAA yeah we may not be too intelligent but we're DAMMM SEXYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

down in fraggle, down if fraggle rock....................

ralph if you use one of those smily faces again' im officially showing up to caruso and letting you meet my foot.........!!!! they annoy the sh!t outta me.........

especially b/c i dont know how to put them there and you do!!!!!

if i find someone to role out with digga i'll shoot on over............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at me TOOOL!!!!!!!

dont hate on NM dee, without us there would be no cut off point on when to say WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the official 2003 Rafi Y translater...........hold on......i just got a chuckle because i pictured rafi yelling at the nets security guard........"do you know who i am........i am rafi y.........i drive an m3.....what do you drive........i will kill you".......ha ha ha ha.......rafi stories......you gotta love em!!!!!

rafi......please get a vette..........fawk the porche!!!

ralph did i tell you how i taught myself to HMMMMM the ABC's (toungue out)........today at work 3 times with one breath............................

the letter G and P let out a VIBRATING PULSE AND GIVES YOUR RECIEVER A HELLLA CARDIO WORKOUT.................

do you know any girls that need to shed some POUNDS?????

HHHHHHHHHOT ROD LIVING IN THE CITY, HHHHHHHHHHHOT ROD RALPHIES BIG BUDDY!!!!!!

kelly.....as much as i would love to come to carusos......it is poker night at the local vfw and these old ladies like to get fffffreaky ddddeaky......so im out.......but tell all the peeps in there hello for me and give yourself a big hug while your at it......oh yeah.....start learning those shorehouse rules.....you girls will be quizzed before memorial day!!!!!

sir kosta.....i gave ya a holla on rafis thread but the cp police moved it to promos......no afterhours for me.......i am retired until the bubba diggas birthday bash.......i know, i know......reach down and grab my labia........have fun at metro cheif rocka!!!