Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bring it on

to quote someone else "attention everyone...RaincryDJ WHore is a fake name"

quite a fucking coincidence that that name appears cause I sure that the poeple involved last time blame Rachel.

Basically, when I find out, I am gonna FUCK YOU UP.

oh, in a nice way.

It's on.

Motherfuckers. To pussy to comment to MY face.

see...this is what you do for friends...stick up for them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy hunting Chaz...wasn't either of us, bubba....

Unlike fxstankhoe...but I'll just let my girlie address that one, if she feels like it.

I do have 1 alterego...and that is illuminati.

I doubt sean has the time or the care to set up an alterego of his own.

But you go ahead and be angry and whatnot. Just curious as to who's ass you're gonna beat.

What a shame that what starts as a difference of opinion regarding the performance of some "band" leads to all of this...and once again, me and my girlfriend become that targets of false personal attack as a result.

But that's fine...I'm secure in my relationship, are you?

That's EXACTLY what they are....'PUSSY'S' to quote someone else....

actually i think the alter ego bit is more FX's a/k/a FAGPILE'S style. we all know he hasn't grown past 6 and it's not anyone's else fault his bitch is whoring around orlando...heh

like i said before, the 'attention' bit bothers him. oh well, what do you expect from a 27 yr old that still lives at home with mama and dada who is still trying to succeed at even being a man.

the funny thing is that he thinks it bother's me :D

i have more pics to add to my sig. can i bribe you to help me with it chaz :) *batseyelashes*

part1.gifpart2.gifpart3.gifpart4.gif

I feel I have kept my mouth shut long enough....

You want to know a "pussy" comment Chaz.....??

Look at your girl saying I am sleeping with half of Orlando.....I dont know who the hell is posting under Rachels name....and that is the truth...but you know what....SHE DESERVES IT!

I am in a healthy, loving relationship where there is a mutual respect.....and that's all I need to say about me and FX....I am secure in my relationship....are you?

Want another insipid BS comment from Rachel? That I am sleeping with Mirage...or how about the pics from Kook's party......nice try....

Let me see.... you don't know anything about me, so you make shit up? HA! And fx and Meng are childish? The only childish person is Rachel....and now you Chaz.....You can see what she is doing to you?

You can't see the forest through the trees? Look what she has done to you....you're being sucked dry...Who are you two fooling with this charade you put on?

Rachel is full of viscious lies......

When she speaks of others, she only speaks of herself.....

Rachel is a sad, weak, pathetic individual.....so empty inside...

She is devoid of any real substance as a human being....superficial, ignorant......PITIFUL!

Her actions toward others are toxic.

Her existence is inconsequential.

Her petty words fall upon deaf ears.

Just bring it? Bring what? WTF are you talking about exactly?

What a shame that what starts as a difference of opinion regarding the performance of some "band" leads to all of this...

riiiiiight.....it's was allllll innocent. people who know what's up, know exactly where you were coming from with all the other times you blatantly attacked me. You're a sick BOY i have to say....really SICK. constant matsurbation must be really fucking you up...hehe

I'm secure in my relationship, are you?

roflmao.....is that what you call u'r involvement with cheryl? HAHAHA......... and as far as i know, if i may speak for him, chaz is not exclusive with anyone at the moment but he IS secure with himself so i guess that's all that matters.

Originally posted by lotusblosm

I feel I have kept my mouth shut long enough....

You want to know a "pussy" comment Chaz.....??

Look at your girl saying I am sleeping with half of Orlando.....I dont know who the hell is posting under Rachels name....and that is the truth...but you know what....SHE DESERVES IT!

I am in a healthy, loving relationship where there is a mutual respect.....and that's all I need to say about me and FX....I am secure in my relationship....are you?

Want another insipid BS comment from Rachel? That I am sleeping with Mirage...or how about the pics from Kook's party......nice try....

Let me see.... you don't know anything about me, so you make shit up? HA! And fx and Meng are childish? The only childish person is Rachel....and now you Chaz.....You can see what she is doing to you?

You can't see the forest through the trees? Look what she has done to you....you're being sucked dry...Who are you two fooling with this charade you put on?

Rachel is full of viscious lies......

When she speaks of others, she only speaks of herself.....

Rachel is a sad, weak, pathetic individual.....so empty inside...

She is devoid of any real substance as a human being....superficial, ignorant......PITIFUL!

Her actions toward others are toxic.

Her existence is inconsequential.

Her petty words fall upon deaf ears.

Just bring it? Bring what? WTF are you talking about exactly?

Hi baby!!!

I was wondering how much buillshit you were gonna take from these two. I know you've bitten your lip much too long.

I love you sweety!

Felipe

No.....Chaz is just stuck with his dick in his hand while you take advantage of his pity for you.....

You the one who can't succeed as a person Rachel....32 yrs old and you have to thorw you man in jail just so he doesn't kick you out of HIS apartment?

FX has a college degree and successfully made a living for himself...he made sacrifices that allowed him to travel Europe....he is a happy secure beautiful person....which is why I love him.

Most of all....he has integrity....something you know nothing about......

Me and Felipe are a very happy couple.....and that should be the end of the subject.

So on that note.....shut your pie hole she bitch....

FX this, FX that. Let me tell you, LotusAlreadyDoneBlossomed, Keep my past out of this and we will keep out yours. Comprende? You are a sneaky, devious one..don't be fooled people. Wrath comes from her.

I am sooo happy you landed a man with a college education. I am sure your Mom is too. I too, have a college De-Gree...plus a few Master's credits. Ouu, do you want me now? And traveled Europe...again, off the subject and very much a chance to BRAG. Europe...been there too...lots of people have. Rachel you were in Leningrad (was it) the day it was liberated and named St Petersberg, right?

I also noticed on an Ultra/Rabbit thread that it turned into "what Felipe and I did today...". That is exactly what people get sick of...shameless promoting.

I think that is why I started it. I got sick of others doing it...when a person with INTEGRITY would not. So you think Felipe has integrity...I don't think so.

So let me ask you this, If FX has integrity...and it wasn't Meng..was it you who registered as "RaincryDJWhore?" Admit it. Admit that you blindly retaliated because you ASS-umed it was Rachel....which is was not.

So shut your pie hole. I'd tel you what YOU deserve but that would be way outta line.

I'll make you a deal...you stay OUT of Rachel and my way, and I we will stay out of yours. This is in YOUR best interest.

This thread should be closed. It reeks in here.

Originally posted by thephoenix

So let me ask you this, If FX has integrity...and it wasn't Meng..was it you who registered as "RaincryDJWhore?" Admit it. Admit that you blindly retaliated because you ASS-umed it was Rachel....which is was not.

Oh Chaz...please try and think outside the box for just a minute...did it ever occur to you that whoever created "RaincryDJWhore" was neither Sean, Cheryl, or Me? God man...just dying to throw crap in our faces for what?

You wanna drop everything? Then show me the way, homes. I don't think you are capable, but I'll put it in your (plural) court. Leave us alone and we'll do the same.

For fuck's sake,

FX

You could begin by cleaning everything up. Show me the way buddy. Clean up the hits on Cheryl with the alterego...I don't give a fuck if it wasn't you...If it wasn't, I'm sure you know who it was then.

Step by step buddy...show me the way..put your words into action and let's get all this off of here and get back to normality.

Let me clear it up oh grand sultan of stupidity...

I am sneaky and devious? How so? eh? Oh I know.....you're talking out of your ass again....silly me. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.....

Ya see, here we have another fine example of Chaz and Rachel talking about other ppl, when they are only really talking about themselves.

I bring up FX's experiences in life in reference to Rachel's comment.....that he hasn't succeeded at "being a man"......whatever that means....no bragging...stating fact.....

Wrath comes from me? Uh.....you don't know me; so what are you talking about?....

Must be those delusions of grandeur again....or another drug induced frenzy perhaps.....

And I am sure you would like to think I registered as Rachel.....

But alas poor lost soul....you are wrong again....I dont know who it is.....as much as you would like to think so.

Stay out of your way? Is that a threat? Or what....you'll make up more bullshit? Or are ya gonna "bring it?"

You want to close the threed now too? YOU STARTED IT DIPSHIT!!

Oh yeah....no I don't want to date you.....You pysycho's best stick together! ;)

Nice, chaz :laugh: :laugh: DAYUM!!!!!!!!! :eek: you go with yo bad self boyeee.....maybe we should get back together eh? ;) nothing like a REAL man.

So shut your pie hole.

i heard from VARIOUS sources that she doesn't have one tho....LOL....fangs possibly....but hey i heard felipe is not into pussy anyway.....cuz he wants to be the only one....u know how he gets in that 'butch queen' mode everyone says he gets in?....hehehe

yah, u get nice n' comfy for this one mr. dj fx, if u'r bitch is there u could sit on her stomach...i heard it's like a fuckin' full motion waterbed.

btw, cheryl, i see you don't know u'r math as yet.....*tsk* *tsk* successfull?! that's HILARIOUS. i guess that's why he's still with momma and papa....my apt is in MY name.....my FRIENDS know this....i don't have to prove anything to you ms. hard up hoe. btw, so is my car ;) basically, you and your BOY don't know SHIT....but like to go about spouting your trashy mouths and when you see my friends and i, you go hiding in a corner. bet hey, what's new...everything eats at MISERABLE people. awww.....so very sowwy for you. i hope you feel better. what's really amusing is that you didn't give felipe the time of day until you found out that he was getting that charity halluci gig for xmas.....so predictable you are. and the truth is if fagpile had options and he was a real man, he wouldn't be with you so get over your pathetic wanna-be-dominatrix self :blown:

don't forget this pic (quite recently) when you were chasing my friend all over and he didn't want to have anything to do with you for fear of being contaminated with some disease from vietnam.

IWantUcorey.jpg

MeLoveUlongTime.jpg

thank goodness there were other people around to pull this oversized rodent away from him. god knows what you would have done to poor corey if people didn't peel you away from him.

you 2 PATHETIC, ENVIOUS, UNHAPPY creatures really deserve each other......i hope you RIP....er...i mean live happily ever after. HAVE A NICE DAY, or at least try to okay?.......now be good and go take u'r medicine.

Ta!

Disease from Vietnam?

I didn't know you were racist too? Will you be heading the next KKK meeting......Are you the Grand Dragon of Sobe?

Is all to bring up that pathetic self esteem eh? Still feel all empty and souless inside......plastic surgery won't make that feeling go away.....

I wonder what it must be like to be so hateful.....you let it consume you.....

Felipe and I met on Halloween.....and it has been pure bliss since then....... and it's that simple.....nice try with the BS....Maybe your lithium prescription ran out eh?

Does it ever make you wonder how at one point or another....People don't like you....in fact can't stand you....

Your comments are comical at best.....

You spew lies.......dumb ones at that......it's really like you just pull 'em out of your ass.....

I see the attention whore has reared her ugly head....

Watch out Miami.....she fucking NUTS!

so I only rear my head here huh? Cause that is where the shit is...it isnt on Hallucination cause someone is so far up Hal's ass...they dont wanna ruin any future DJ dates.

I'll tell you what, I am sticking up for a friend. Let me tell all of you that Felipe and Cheryl dont know how to be a friend to anyone. I will say that on ANY board. .."addicted to yourself".

I need no alter egos to bolster opinions of myself or anyone.

This whole thing started when someone got bent outta shape that Rachel was grinded...she NEVER bragged about it or rubbed it in anyones face..but SOMEONE kept bringing it up. Does it bother you? A lot of things seem to "bother" you, otherwise you wouldn't mention it. Does that little green voice call out to you at night?

So hey, attention everyone...I will stick up for my friend Rachel (who does a very good job herself but...)

and I will go about it anyway I need to.

I've asked to be left alone...yet an ALTER ego, not just the ego, must attack. Why...I asked that too...cause they just are so frustrated that I am outting them as "never was a good friend"..

so again. Leave me alone and out of it. If I see one more comment...by any of you...I will take it to the next level...and not Club Level so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by addictedmuch

Shame, shame, shame.

Me thinks you have anger issues that you REALLY need to see someone for. Nice one!! making threats in an OPEN FORUM. If YOU touch me or any of my friends everyone will know who to turn to. You've been in jail once due to violence, lets make it twice, what do you say? Maybe Rachel will make you stay in over night again for old times sake.

err.......i think you just outed yourself, bro. give it up Mr. BIG name DJ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Does it ever make you wonder how at one point or another....People don't like you....in fact can't stand you....

who? Oh you mean you and your two little nobody green friends

:rolleyes:

i think out of everyone who's read this thread i of all people am getting the BIGGEST kick!

i am NOT felipe, nor cheryl, nor sean.

also, i have NEVER posted on this forum before, nor do i have another alias that i use.

you 2 sure put the ASS IN ASSUME

i really wish chaz would get a clue and get rid of her..

and rachel, why dont you shut up and go snort another few lines with mimi....

not only is she a neanderthal, she's a coke whore too!

Originally posted by raincrydjwhor

i think out of everyone who's read this thread i of all people am getting the BIGGEST kick!

i am NOT felipe, nor cheryl, nor sean.

also, i have NEVER posted on this forum before, nor do i have another alias that i use.

you 2 sure put the ASS IN ASSUME

i really wish chaz would get a clue and get rid of her..

and rachel, why dont you shut up and go snort another few lines with mimi....

not only is she a neanderthal, she's a coke whore too!

Spoken like a true person who knows all about drugs and stealing it from his friend, shr......

Get some edumaction and get a job boy. and stop taking advantage of chicks. oh wait it sounds like i'm talking about myself here :confused: