Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that the weather is getting nicer....

would you guys be interested in organizing a CP pub/bar crawl on a Saturday afternoon sometime soon?

We could go to an area that has several bars w/in walking distance of each other, e.g. the area around 1223/dupont circle, then drink ourselves silly :D

would anyone be interested in this??? I know there are usually some organized during this time anyway... we could go on one of those. They are FUN :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

count me in. :D

and make it extra-gross, i suggest we all down a couple of super sized burritos from 7-eleven before starting to drink. :D

we just need to pick a day.

hey sparky, she already picked a day, Saturday. wake up, crackhead!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Whoa, that sounds dangerous :) But what's a good afternoon drink? I can't imagine having LIT's at 2pm.... By 3pm I'd be hammered.. By 4pm I'd be stretched out on the sidewalk, taking a nap.. No good.....

There ain't nothing better than a Bloody Mary with Ketel One, extra worschstershireshireshire sauce, and a whole lot of tabasco on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

here's one that Lindy Promotions does every year (they do several during the spring/summer)

April 5

Lindy Promotions' Cap-City Bar Tour

Register 12-7pm at Rumors, 19th & M streets, or Mackey's, 1823 L Street, NW. $10 with 2 cans of food, $13 w/out. Proceeds benefit Martha's Table. Features $2 Bud & Bud Light pints, $3 Bacardi Silver bottles and discounted food specials at all bars until 9pm. Participating bars include: Rumor's, Mackey's, Madhatter, Ascot, Sign of the Whale, The Bottom Line, The Front Page, Froggy Bottom, Red Lion and Recessions. (301) 652-7712.

I was talking about organizing our own but just thought I'd post this info. I'm not a Bud fan :puke:

Originally posted by vicman

it would be like a 10hr DH set. start slow with some beers at the start, then a few "girlie" drinks, then some mixed drinks, then some harder type mixed drinks, then finish it off with shots of everything :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I'll only do part 2 and part 3 of this ;) Damn people, either you're all talk or you can DRINK.. I'm scared :eek:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I'll only do part 2 and part 3 of this ;) Damn people, either you're all talk or you can DRINK.. I'm scared :eek:

I can drink a lot if I've prepared myself - e.g. big meal beforehand :D I also have to be in the mood, I can't just drink a lot on a whim. It also depends on what I drink. I can pound down the vodka tonics but as I exhibited one night at Sonar, I can't handle my tequila *lol*

This may sound weird but it also depends on the people I'm with and the bar I'm in. As Sauvee can attest to, there is no place in the world I can drink like this bar in NYC called Flannerys. I can go there and drink from 9 pm to 5 am and still walk out of there standing *lol*

At Wet Willie's I am already buzzed after one "call a cab" :D At the Clevelander I had to have them (tonic) water down my drink because I swear it was pure vodka when the bartender gave it to me! I could barely drink it! and I love vodka! :laugh:

Damn.. I HATE tequila, unless it's in a mixed drink, I won't touch it.. That shit is NASTY, and I think it's the fastest way to get really sick from drinking.. Vodka, hmmm, I can't handle that either..

Big meal beforehand? True dat :) A nice big steak LOL.. Mmmmmmmmmm.. Aiight, now I'm craving some drinks so I better stop :D

I guess we'll see what happens if I'm able to join ya guys in this lil drinkfest..

:confused: Have you ever had a "good" tequila? I'm talking like Patron Anejo or Cuervo Special Family.... now THAT shit you could drink all day.

And no way with the tobasco sauce in the mary... I hate tobasco sauce - tastes cheap - gimme some Blair's Death sauce or Dave's Insanity - now THAT's a way to wake up in the mornin!! :D:D:D

Hell - y'all ought to do keggs and eggs at Shady's!!!!