Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that the weather is getting nicer....

sounds straight up my alley :) for non-beer drinkers there are tons of places that offer bloody mary/mimosa/sometimes even screwdriver specials with brunch. if ya wanted to start under the guise of brunch or somethin - heehee...

Originally posted by sauvee88

:confused: Have you ever had a "good" tequila? I'm talking like Patron Anejo or Cuervo Special Family.... now THAT shit you could drink all day.

And no way with the tobasco sauce in the mary... I hate tobasco sauce - tastes cheap - gimme some Blair's Death sauce or Dave's Insanity - now THAT's a way to wake up in the mornin!! :D:D:D

Hell - y'all ought to do keggs and eggs at Shady's!!!!

Probably not.. I avoid tequila by all means..

Keggs and eggs? LMAOO.. That's too funny :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

At the Clevelander I had to have them (tonic) water down my drink because I swear it was pure vodka when the bartender gave it to me! I could barely drink it! and I love vodka! :laugh:

wow, you actually got alcohol at the Cleavlander...they didnt put anything in our drinks..:(

Originally posted by revaluation

wow, you actually got alcohol at the Cleavlander...they didnt put anything in our drinks..:(

really? ours were strong! I like strong drinks usually. I could barely stomach the one they gave me. I was like "um... can you put more tonic water in here please" I felt like such a wimp but it was horrible! Maybe it was just shitty vodka? That could have been it...