Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board needs an enema! ! !

entheogen808

..It kinda figures this board is the way it is...Seriously, when you think about it, this sex board is a pretty approximate representation of sex in the Tri state area...Half of the board aint getting any and are pissed about it...The other half is populated by people who are actually getting some, but are usually :

A) in situations with the opposite sex that aren't healthy or meaningful but they keep hanging onto it cuz 'betta some than none' even tho that 'some' is meaningless and damaging, if not downright degrading.

B) 'Liberated' fembot types who believe they should be able to play..and talk..just like men, but don't realize that guys are still for the most part, stuck in the 1950's when it comes to women. Yeah yeah, you can do my job but truth is, if you inject sex into the empowerment side of the equation, you get labeled one thing in the eyes of guys: Ho...

C) Men who are getting some and don't want to commit, but instead of saying they don't want to commit, they take the easy way out and lie to get what they want.

D) Prissy males in general

E) Overly critical fembots who will be the first to get offended when someone points this overly critical behavior out.

F) Down right bitchy men and women who, if not for their looks, would never get any ass..

G) Women on the prowl for members of the 'not gettin any' crew of males to intellectually whore..

H) Happily involved people (I can name one board member off the top of my head, thats it..)

...So, in closing, the sexboard is actually a pretty accurate representation of sex between young people in general...Q.E.D...

Actually, Phonk, I don't think it's that... it's that this entire board is going to shit, not just this particular forum. I don't think you were a regular poster on the sex board back then... but Entheogen808 and I both were... and it was never like this. There was next-to-no drama.

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually, Phonk, I don't think it's that... it's that this entire board is going to shit, not just this particular forum. I don't think you were a regular poster on the sex board back then... but Entheogen808 and I both were... and it was never like this. There was next-to-no drama.

...Yes, I agree that it has changed, but I still adhere to my statement above. You and entheogen were members of this board when it was a much smaller population sample overall..Chances are the relationships and communications between the group were alot deeper and more insightful...Now, with the larger population, not to mention younger, you're getting a better, more accurate picture of what life and sex in this scene usually spells out..

..Its just population drift, plain and simple..more mouths talking, greater chance for shock and damage to show its face... Thing is, like attracts like, and as the negative gains ground on the positive the mass mentality of those who talk will be, on the whole, negative..

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually, that's not quite right... I should say, it's not *just* what you said... b/c it wasn't always that way. But now, the entire board is going to shit (which I believe you explained quite nicely on the NY board one day).

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yes, I agree that it has changed, but I still adhere to my statement above. You and entheogen were members of this board when it was a much smaller population sample overall..Chances are the relationships and communications between the group were alot deeper and more insightful...Now, with the larger population, not to mention younger, you're getting a better, more accurate picture of what life and sex in this scene usually spells out..

..Its just population drift, plain and simple..more mouths talking, greater chance for shock and damage to show its face... Thing is, like attracts like, and as the negative gains ground on the positive the mass mentality of those who talk will be, on the whole, negative..

Agreed... as you'll see, I amended my first post. :)

..One I forgot that I'll shoot off before I leave work:

I) People who feel the need to share words about a fucked up sexual situation they're in and then ask for advice..ven though they already know the right answer..I attribute this to the fact that they believe, according to the law of numbers, at least one of the skeeze lurking the board will come to the surface and positively justify the fucked up situation they're in..

...Aight, I think I covered all of it..Have a good day kids...I'm lurking away now..:aright:..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..One I forgot that I'll shoot off before I leave work:

I) People who feel the need to share words about a fucked up sexual situation they're in and then ask for advice..ven though they already know the right answer..I attribute this to the fact that they believe, according to the law of numbers, at least one of the skeeze lurking the board will come to the surface and positively justify the fucked up situation they're in..

...Aight, I think I covered all of it..Have a good day kids...I'm lurking away now..:aright:..

Well in that case you're going to have to add another one:

J) People who feel the need to share words about a fucked up sexual situation they're in and then ask for advice..even though they already know the right answer.. to this I do not attribute anything, but know first hand, that some or many do so b/c they're at a very low and insecure point in their life and would like to hear that their doubts are justified; and need this support b/c the loser they're with has fucked with their head so much that they now second-guess most thoughts they have...

yeah D, i agree... this board has gotten a little week (on a whole, not just the dungeon)

but as funny as it sounds... the dungeons have taken the least of this decline from what i can see...

and in past cp recessions the sexboard was refuge to many people from other forums...

what about

K) people who are always complaining that the sex board "isn't what it used to be" for reason x or reason y.

?

i don't understand why so many people are constantly judging this board, especially people who supposedly care about it so much. entheogen's just saying he doesn't like the drama, and i can appreciate that, but i really don't care for and am tired of all the "this forum is boring" and "it's not like it used to be" threads.

don't just sit by and sigh, be part of the solution.

Originally posted by weyes

what about

K) people who are always complaining that the sex board "isn't what it used to be" for reason x or reason y.

i mean, we can pretend aids doesn't exist... or we can spread the word, and get people to start wearing condoms....

things don't get better if you just sit back and pretend its not happening... you have to alert others to the problem so they can help correct it...

if i use a condom it doesn't stop aids completely... so if i just do my part and shutup it doesn't fix the problem, even though i'm being "part of the solution"... public awareness is the 1st step in fixing any big problem...

what am i going on about? its 5am and i'm out of it... but i think that makes sense...

Originally posted by joeg

i mean, we can pretend aids doesn't exist... or we can spread the word, and get people to start wearing condoms....

things don't get better if you just sit back and pretend its not happening... you have to alert others to the problem so they can help correct it...

if i use a condom it doesn't stop aids completely... so if i just do my part and shutup it doesn't fix the problem, even though i'm being "part of the solution"... public awareness is the 1st step in fixing any big problem...

what am i going on about? its 5am and i'm out of it... but i think that makes sense...

all people are doing is making threads that say, "this sucks." what are they doing to solve the problem?

Originally posted by weyes

what about

?

i don't understand why so many people are constantly judging this board, especially people who supposedly care about it so much. entheogen's just saying he doesn't like the drama, and i can appreciate that, but i really don't care for and am tired of all the "this forum is boring" and "it's not like it used to be" threads.

don't just sit by and sigh, be part of the solution.

yeah good call. things change, people cahnge. if you dont like where things are going/have gone, do something about it.

i also think a big part of the problem are people jumping down other peoples throats. everytime someone states an opinion people act as if the person is saying they are better looking. i sometimes am critical of people but im definitely not saying i am perfect or i look better than them, i can just see that the person has ugly feet or whatever. then i get called a jealous hater, it is so silly. howard strern is the ugliest and he doesnt get called a hater when he criticizes the people on his show. people have individial tastes, just because you may disagree with someones opinion doesnt mean u need to attack them personally.

:idea:

Originally posted by somebitch

i also think a big part of the problem are people jumping down other peoples throats. everytime someone states an opinion people act as if the person is saying they are better looking. i sometimes am critical of people but im definitely not saying i am perfect or i look better than them, i can just see that the person has ugly feet or whatever. then i get called a jealous hater, it is so silly. howard strern is the ugliest and he doesnt get called a hater when he criticizes the people on his show. people have individial tastes, just because you may disagree with someones opinion doesnt mean u need to attack them personally.

:idea:

In 100% agreement