Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toned vs Extra padding

tastyt

The winter months, combined with love and happiness, have added several extra pounds to my small body. A pre-summer gym membership is in order, if for no other reason than to get my jeans to fit right again.

My question is... what's the overall consensus...

Do I work it till I resemble a dancer on a Carnival float?

or

Now that I'm rapidly approaching the ripe old age of 28, is a little extra padding around the hips preferable?

Inquiring minds want to know...

...a valiant effort indeed...plus no support from our moderators...but...trust me...the warmer weather will kick in soon and the heat will flow on these boards once again...

...leave and i'll hunt you down like a dog and kill you!!..:D

Originally posted by tastyt

The winter months, combined with love and happiness, have added several extra pounds to my small body. A pre-summer gym membership is in order, if for no other reason than to get my jeans to fit right again.

My question is... what's the overall consensus...

Do I work it till I resemble a dancer on a Carnival float?

or

Now that I'm rapidly approaching the ripe old age of 28, is a little extra padding around the hips preferable?

Inquiring minds want to know...

work out until u are the appropriate weight for ur height

or

until u have a percentage of fat that is considered healthy, the test to figure out ur perecentage of fat is weird though

well thats what i would do.

just remember... there IS such a thing as "TOO SKINNY"... don't let Mtv warp your mind (and inturn body) into a little etheopian skeleton...

(trust me D, I know Mtv is the LAST thing influencing you... i'm just speaking in general... :) )

i doubt you'll ever get chubby, D. It won't happen.

where would you put it? ;)

seriously tho... do whatever makes you physically feel the best. If you felt more comfortable with the weight off, go that route, but if you like how you are now and it would be better to keep a few extra lbs on, do it :)

thank god you're not like some other girls i know. "oh my god i just gained TWO POUNDS this week, i have to stop eating like ANYTHING"

get your arse in the gym. people should always be working out, at least cardio, for their entire lives. old people get weak and flabby cuz they are lazy during their lives, not cuz their getting old. i had this health teacher last semester who was like 60 something and he was in better shape than everyone in the class, and he was dating young hotties. please do yourself a favor, do some cardio and take care of your heart, cuz heart disease is the number one killer of adults in america.

Originally posted by nympho69

work out until u are the appropriate weight for ur height

or

until u have a percentage of fat that is considered healthy, the test to figure out ur perecentage of fat is weird though

well thats what i would do.

Well, that's not the problem, my weight/body fat is within normal range.

Originally posted by joeg

(trust me D, I know Mtv is the LAST thing influencing you... i'm just speaking in general... :) )

HAHAHA! I was like, hmmm, when's the last time I watched MTV? LOL

Don't anybody put too much stock in what I've written here... I was just bored yesterday afternoon, and thinking about how bikini season is rapidly approaching.

And DON'T WORRY PEOPLE- this butt ain't goin' nowhere. ;)

LOL

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was told by a guy last weekend not to lose any more weight......and TRUST ME, I am not ethiopian looking at all. I was told that I look better with a little meat on my bones rather than all toned.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I was told by a guy last weekend not to lose any more weight......and TRUST ME, I am not ethiopian looking at all. I was told that I look better with a little meat on my bones rather than all toned.

:aright: Shake what yo momma gave ya!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

well then lets see some pics... :tongue: