Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

I just saw a tumbleweed blow by

Originally posted by tastyt

Where the fuck is everybody??? Did they all call in sick b/c of the glorious weather or something?

For fuck's sake-

SOMEBODY ENTERTAIN MEEEEE!!!! :(

i'm here, but i'm tired so not much fun...just waiting to get out of here.

...btw...have you ever actually seen a tumbleweed...i saw my first one in arizona...late one night driving up from phoenix to my sisters in sedona...some of them were like 10 feet tall and you would swear they're going to wreck you fucking car...but you dont even hear them dissipate as they hit you...weird shit...

Originally posted by phatman

...btw...have you ever actually seen a tumbleweed...i saw my first one in arizona...late one night driving up from phoenix to my sisters in sedona...some of them were like 10 feet tall and you would swear they're going to wreck you fucking car...but you dont even hear them dissipate as they hit you...weird shit...

WHAT?!?! Holy... I had no idea they got to be so big! I was only in the desert twice, but alas, no sign of a tumbleweed... :(

...because of the change of altitude as you head to my sisters place, you can actually see where the cactus stops growing...and dont let me start about the red rock formations where they live...or the four vortexes in the area...i could go on and on...

kara - you should come with me - 4/9 - 4/13