Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Hippies

pat1999

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:nono: ...he's a good man, no need for that...although the punk bitch still owes me a couple rounds of boxing...he is just scared that i am Cuban and he will be kissing canvas in the second round...:box:

dude, the only way you can beat me is by rabbit punching me when i aint looking :tongue:

"I will break you" -- Russian from Rocky:punch:

"Adrienne! Adrienne!" -- Rocky from Rocky :love:

would any of you know a hot chick named Adrienne who would be on my corner who i can gently caress after i KO matas? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

"Adrienne! Adrienne!" -- Rocky from Rocky :love:

would any of you know a hot chick named Adrienne who would be on my corner who i can gently caress after i KO matas?

dunno...but i have a blonde that can be my Russian wife...u do remember what happens to Rocky after he battles the Russian, right?? eh forget it, it might be an improvement in ur case...i will take it easy on u...i will punch in the face with my left hand only and body punch u with my right...ok?:tongue:

dunno...but i have a blonde that can be my Russian wife...u do remember what happens to Rocky after he battles the Russian, right?? eh forget it, it might be an improvement in ur case...i will take it easy on u...i will punch in the face with my left hand only and body punch u with my right...ok?:tongue:

dunno man, but it might kinda tuff to punch anyone while your back is permanently against the canvas :D

i'll werk on importing my black haired "Adrienne" with the frilly little hat with me next time i make my way to miami. u guys should roadtrip up to NY sometime soon.