Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joi caldwell

wakeup

i was expecting much more with "serious" since the last rmx he did with vernessa mitchel was "trouble" which was redic (hard mix) but the song lacks maybe i was expecting to much...Issues is def outa control and Junior's 2003 rmx to Lift Up The Needle is dope also

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

i was expecting much more with "serious" since the last rmx he did with vernessa mitchel was "trouble" which was redic (hard mix) but the song lacks maybe i was expecting to much...Issues is def outa control and Junior's 2003 rmx to Lift Up The Needle is dope also

serious (early morning club mix) is nothing but chelsea boy circuit :party: crap thats y fliz likes it;)

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh:....better stop this will get moved to drama by the hierarchy

:laugh: mindfag has nothing better else to do so once he see's drama right away he tosses it to the drama board ACTING like he is doing something useful...Actually i think mindfag is logged onto VIP stealing Tranza's April Industry buzz charts hmmmmmmmm " i swear i searched them all up myself " hahahahahahah ok lemme stop

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

I think He's a lil embarrassed i would be to if i took the time to type 60 trax which 90 percent of the time was crap ;)

Yeah, I'm embarrased...(Does anyone think this guy realizes how stupid he looks all the time?) :rolleyes: