Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans?

xlr8ed

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend? Pub Crawl through Fanuiel hall for me tomorrow, then most likely puking and shitting all day Sunday... Supposed to be 65* and sunny!!

You're doing it all wrong. I'm gonna get the puking and shitting out of the way tonight...not much going on. Saturday at Metropolis in Providence, and then Sunday can be a nice wholesome day with my girlfriend frolicking in the park and whatnot. It's been months since I frolicked.

I frolicked a little last night.... it was so damn good frolicking too, though I think I pulled a muscle in the process.

xlr8, thanks for posting this up, now I don't have to take the trouble to do my obligatory "what's going on this weekend" thread.

I'm away all weekend. Going to Mini Mass. (aka Rhode Island) tonight , then off to Woostah on Saturday to hang out with friends from school. Then Sunday, I've got plans to frolick. I'm really looking forward to that. I don't care if it rains, I'm still going to frolick my brains out.

If anybody is going to Metro saturday night, and wants to go to Therapy afterwards, I should have some passes with me. I'll be playing downstairs in the lounge (aka frolicker's paradise) from like 4-6. I'll probably have some CD's with me too. So feel free to drop by and roll some face:spin:, but don't stand too close to Todd, he's on the bouncer's 10 most wanted list :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by kaydup

You see that fucked up iteniary(sp, whatever) Todd??

Meatfag, is this the launch of your shock and awe campaign, 'cause if so, mission accomplished. Dick.

Where are you going tonight? Let me guess, some lame house party in the middle of know where with a bunch of dudes. :rolleyes:

If you weren't the size of a school girl, I'd beat you bloody.

Originally posted by unclefester401

If anybody is going to Metro saturday night, and wants to go to Therapy afterwards, I should have some passes with me. I'll be playing downstairs in the lounge (aka frolicker's paradise) from like 4-6. I'll probably have some CD's with me too. So feel free to drop by and roll some face:spin:, but don't stand too close to Todd, he's on the bouncer's 10 most wanted list :rolleyes: .

Definitely don't try frolicking on the main floor...that got me a lot of trouble last time. :idea:

Originally posted by groovefire

Meatfag, is this the launch of your shock and awe campaign, 'cause if so, mission accomplished. Dick.

Where are you going tonight? Let me guess, some lame house party in the middle of know where with a bunch of dudes. :rolleyes:

If you weren't the size of a school girl, I'd beat you bloody.

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

...Let me guess, some lame house party in the middle of know where with a bunch of dudes...

I meant middle of "nowhere", but actually that works better, because we do know where, some college buddy's parents house, and the best part, they're like totally away like all weekend, so we can like totally rage and play Madden Football all night long dude!

I meant middle of "nowhere", but actually that works better, because we do know where, some college buddy's parents house, and the best part, they're like totally away like all weekend, so we can like totally rage and play Madden Football all night long dude!

Didn't you learn how to spell in lawyer school?

You're not too far off from my plans this weekend, but there are a couple of twists. My "buddy" is a chick, and has mostly chick friends. Either way I'm going to shock and awe them with my sikmasckive Madden skillz, I love video football, it's wicked awesome.

Sounds like you've got nothing going on tonight. If you're bored and want me to spank you in Madden 1996 for the Sega Genesis, just give me a call, because that's surely what I'll be doing.

:laugh: :laugh: I swear to god - one of my freinds are having people over tonight because her parents are away for the entire weekend. I laughed my ass off when she told me that!