Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the most expensive?

rdancer

Originally posted by bkissa

lol did the two of you plan it?

Well since her 21st b-day was b4 mine, I had to think of a nice idea of a gift 4 her 1st. I make a big deal out of my close friends turning 21, so I wanted 2 get her something nice & expensive yet something she'd make good use out of.So I decided on a bag.But once my b-day came around, she wasn't as creative & decided on the same idea of a gift 4 me, just a different name hehe.But its ok, I didn't mind her not-so-original idea ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

This past Christmas, I got my bf a top of the line MP3 player - he was so surprised and happy I didn't care how much it cost :D

Corn Ball... ;) ( I didn't care how much ) " The smile on ones face is worth the price alone " :laugh:

I'm just playing hun... And that MP3 player must have been so nice that Mr. Inc will not show his face on CP :mad::blank:

Diamond neckles.... diamond earing... Tiffany neckles

Those are the 3 most expensive things my boyfriend has ever bought me... however he not only spend a crazy amounton oney on one thing, he comes with like 5 other gift that arent cheap.

I've gotte him... a $300 velour suit... a watch.. a T.V.... PS2. etc

We are so bad that I have gotten to point where I dont know what to get him anymore.

a seiko watch and some lingerie for myself but it was his present ;)

most expensive gift ive ever gotten was a gold nameplate with TOM ~<3~ Lynne written in diamonds... we were together for 2 1/2 mths at the time... broke up a month later.. and i had his name plus the lil heart thing chopped off.. and i ended up with a phattie lil nameplate :D

:finger:

Originally posted by elementx

This thread is funny. But sad... Almost everyone on here talks about there ex. Not there present. :laugh::blown:

lol so let me add to the ex

list

a diamond ring i brought for my

exboyfriend $1000

and for another ex i brought

an x-box