Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARTISTRY ROLL CALL

ravepapa

Once again the weekend approaches... and I would like to know who could make it out to Nevis this Friday.... All from club planet members are welcome... in fact we have a section just for you called the boardroom... where you can enjoy the best of Stan Syversin and myself Gary Provost. We consider Nevis a great place to meet before you go out and party.... those of you who remain can hang out with us... after that nobody knows.... the party starts at 10pm and continues until 2am.... hope to see most of you there.... cwm12.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Hello everyone. Just wanted to drop a note and say thank you for coming out recently. We hope that you enjoyed yourself and would like to let you know what we've got going for this weekend.

Friday Night

Artistry in The Copper Room @ NEVIS

>From 10pm - 2am

Resident Artist's Syversin & Gary Provost

A night of quality club vibes in an intimate & upscale waterfront setting.

Saturday Night Artistry @ The Bulldog Cafe

>From 8pm - 3am

Resident Artist: Syversin

Come out and get an early start to your Saturday night at The Bulldog Cafe. Syversin, and select guest DJ's play from 8pm until 3am(sometimes until 4 or 4:30am) in a very cozy and relaxed bar with a nightclub look and feel. Andres, Dijon, Sebastion, Tracey and Sandy make sure everyone has a great time. There is also a private area available for reservations and parties. Call 568-6950 for further info.

I will have advance copy's of my latest MIX CD entiled, "Artistry" available at both nights for only $10 CD.

Both NEVIS and The Bulldog Cafe are located on the Intracoastal at Oakland Pk Blvd behind Denny's.

Coming Soon.... The Xmag Online Magazine and Website Launch Party.

When: Friday, Dec 1, 2000(tentative)

Where: Nevis

Why: To promote the lauch of the new Website and Magazine, Xmag Online and offer free memberships to all who attend.

For any further information regarding Artistry you can email to syversin@yahoo.com or phone Stan on 954-587-4580.

Would you like to see pictures from past Artistry events? Go to www.artistry.djcentral.com and check out the photos! Maybe you're in one....?

Until next time folks,

Peace,

------------------

Syversin

"Great art comes from great passion"

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

Hello everyone. Just wanted to drop a note and say thank you for coming out recently. We hope that you enjoyed yourself and would like to let you know what we've got going for this weekend.

Friday Night

Artistry in The Copper Room @ NEVIS >From 10pm - 2am

Resident Artist's

Syversin & Gary Provost

A night of quality club vibes in an intimate & upscale waterfront setting.

Saturday Night

Artistry @ The Bulldog Cafe

>From 8pm - 3am

Resident Artist Syversin

Come out and get an early start to your Saturday night at The Bulldog Cafe. Syversin, and select guest DJ's play from 8pm until 3am(sometimes until 4 or 4:30am) in a very cozy and relaxed bar with a nightclub look and feel. Andres, Dijon, Sebastion, Tracey and Sandy make sure everyone has a great time. There is also a private area available for reservations and parties. Call 568-6950 for further info.

I will have advance copy's of my latest MIX CD entiled, "Artistry" available at both nights for only $10 CD.

Both NEVIS and The Bulldog Cafe are located on the Intracoastal at Oakland Pk Blvd behind Denny's.

Coming Soon.... The Xmag Online Magazine and Website Launch Party.

When: Friday, Dec 1, 2000

Where: Nevis Why: To promote the lauch of the new Website and Magazine, Xmag Online and offer free memberships to all who attend.

For any further information regarding Aristry you can email to syversin@yahoo.com or phone Stan on 954-587-4580.

Would you like to see pictures from past Artistry events? Go to www.artistry.djcentral.com and check out the photos! Maybe you're in one....?

Until next time folks,

Peace........

------------------

Syversin

"Great art comes from great passion"

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

Nevis is located right next door to shooters in Ft. lauderdale...if your interested in joining us tonight.... take I-95 to oakland park blvd ... head east until you come to the intracoastal bridge... before you get to the other side you will make your next available right.... go straight then left at the end off the gated parking lot...

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Archived