Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rod Friggin Diggaaaaaaa!!!! Wtf Is Up!!!

YO DIGGA, SO U TOUCHED THE HAND OF IRON MIKE, NOW U FINALLY CAME IN CONTACT WITH SUM 1 THAT CAN HIT HARDER THAN ME.....LOL, YO, IS THIS WACK CP CRAP THE ONLY WAY TO TALK TO A BROTHA...I CALL U NO ANSWER...NO CALL BACK...I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME MAN.........ALL I DO NOW IS LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF US AND REMEMBER HOW IT USED TO BE, I SIT AND CRY AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT YOU, I JUST WANT YOU BACK SO BAD, I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT, I TOSS AND TURN THINKING ABOUT YOU, I SLIT MY WRIST AT NIGHT JUST TO SEE HOW MUCH IT HURTS, WHEN I SEE YOU I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU MAN, YOU DID ME WRONG, IF I CANT HAVE YOU NOONE CAN......HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, FOR REAL NEGRO-CALL ME BACK GOTTA SEE THE DEAL FOR THE 4TH AND FOR OUR B-DAYS................AND IF U DONT CALL ME......F OFF F**KER........................................JIGGA

bare with it davey shnookems, your in the shodow of greatness in this world peasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill gladly let you carry my headphones into the clubs so you look a tiny bit important.........LOL simmer down davey, your still my #1 PAHHTNAHHH.........and the last strong link, cause the rest of the crews a buncha a, well ya know, JB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIGGA NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but to my NIGAAAAAAAAAAA J2DABIZOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAHHHH, the fuck fool, me and DON have been the only one representin the CREW, people starting to think we're getting week!!!!!!! especially with DOn carrin the LOAD these DAYZZZZZ..................

well nicca, like i said i got this freestyle i needs to drop behind a PHIZAAAT BEAT!!!!!!!!, and yeah im on for the 4th, rippin shizzle, my nizzle,.......................... and im putting our BURFDAY PLANS IN THE HANDS OF OUR FRIENDS, SO ILL SEE YA FAAAAAAACTORY, HA HA HA YEAH SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got to go plan the bros bachelor pahte right now, and go hit up this YOGA class next door, FDU chicks!!!! they can bend!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! if ya hear me!!!!!!

bro ya fucken kidddin me with the celly brotha...........

dont even go there, you dont even got a phone, me and shnookems DOn call your fag ass all the time to no answer............

you know the drill FUCK, LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE SOUND OF THE BEEP, THATS HOW WE ROLE REMEMBER.................

SINCE WHEN DID ROD EVER HAVE A REAL TIME VOICE AT END OF HIS PHONE..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!