Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 Minute Dating

phatman

...has anyone attended one of these??...

...after my 13 hour plus shift last night, I headed to a local bar and had some sangria...during the process, I met some young lady telling me they were going to hold one at this bar and that I should attend...should be interesting...I've actually heard some good things about these...

if this is that "speed dating" i keep hearing about, where you meet a whole bunch of ppl for liek 5 minutes each... i don't know... that just doesn't seem like the best way... i mean, if it works, cool, i never tried it.. but i don't know, it just seems like you settle for the least of all evils just because theres so much pressure...

maybe i'm a nut, but i kinda think things should fall into place kinda naturally... like randomly meeting someone at a bar or lounge or something... ehh, who knows...

Originally posted by atomicapples

nick... if you go.. ill do it with you... ill just make fun of every date i get...

...you're on...see i plan to have a similar attitude as well...i'm going to joke through most of it and if any one particular girl picks up on it and can hang, than i'll have found something...

Originally posted by phatman

...has anyone attended one of these??...

...after my 13 hour plus shift last night, I headed to a local bar and had some sangria...during the process, I met some young lady telling me they were going to hold one at this bar and that I should attend...should be interesting...I've actually heard some good things about these...

i think its the best thing in the dating world... it does nothing but make absolute sense... ive never used it but i hear great things about it...