Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey guyZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.........

risa06

how is everyone this morning? smile.gif .........I'm good...if anyone cares smile.gif ...lol

me and 3 of my girfriends are comming down to SB this Thursday from NYC..YAY!!! smile.gif ....and I just wanted to ask you guys which clubs on which night we should hit smile.gif ....thanks for the info...and I'll see you on the dancefloor........... cwm32.gif

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by jewelangel:

Hey Lola,

I am going to Nevis then to Crobar on Friday. On Saurday I am nto sure but I know there are a few clunplaneters going to blue and the people lounge. While you are here you should check out Space and Level as well.

Jewel cwm12.gif

thank you smile.gif ....I've been to CroBar and Level...how is Nevis?...I'm planing on going to Space when I'm there..... smile.gif ...thank you for the info........

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by alt300:

hey risa06 i'm from ct and was down SB the weekend of nov 10-13 and clubspace was off the hook!!!! robbie rivera was in one of the four rooms and he tore it up.

yeh...I'll def. try to make it there for after hours smile.gif ...its in downtown Miami right?...or wrong?....lol..... smile.gif ...thanks smile.gif ..........~Lola~

------------------

Hey Lola!

Go to Shadow Lounge tomorrow. Crobar on Friday will be good and don't miss level on Sat. For the afterhours SPACE, you'll love it. It's in Downtown Miami but not far from SoBe, a taxi will chage about $10.

Have fun! we might run into each other at some point!

------------------

dj.gif

Originally posted by panchodeejay:

Hey Lola!

Go to Shadow Lounge tomorrow. Crobar on Friday will be good and don't miss level on Sat. For the afterhours SPACE, you'll love it. It's in Downtown Miami but not far from SoBe, a taxi will chage about $10.

Have fun! we might run into each other at some point!

hi smile.gif ...do I know you???.... smile.gif

...I was going to go to Shadow tomorrow and check out Oakie for the first time...heared good things about him...

.......thanks for the info.......

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by panchodeejay:

I don't think we know each other but it seems that we'll be going to the same places.

Do you want to meet up tomorrow @ shadow?

yeh...why not smile.gif .....where though ? ....PM me.............

alt300...thank you...I'll post my review when I come back....I'll try to save some cells...lol smile.gif ..........have fun this weekend .......~Lola~

------------------

Hey LOLA!

Have a great one down there!!

What a fuckin weekend!!!

Oakie on Thursday @ Shadow

Wherever in SoBe on FRI, and on top of that... Club Space afterhours everyday!!

Oooohh!! cwm32.gif I'm gettin goosebumps!! All the memories r comin back!! And the anxiety for this winter as well!!! Damn! Can't Wait to get down to MIA!!!!!!

Good Luck! n Take Care!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Hi Lola, Jewel.. and everyone on this board!

PEOPLE LOUNGE is bringing to you the best of International DJ's for an unfogettable night of soulful, deep & funky house music.

Sat Nov 18th - special guest DJ SANDY RIVERA aka KOT (King of Tomorrow, Deep Vision).

Sat Nov 25th - special guest DJ's Louis Benedetti (SoulShine Recordings) and Steve "Silk" Hurley (2 times grammy nominee)

PEOPLE LOUNGE

409 Espanola Way

South Beach

table reservation

It's all about the music, the DJ's and YOU.

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

Hey Potato, you read my mind. I surfed in and Bang!! here is the audio level blowing out.. what a price to pay! Yahhh! PEOPLE is really cool place w/ kicking *ss sound system, generous drinks, international DJ's deliverying the best of smooth deep house and soulful funky house that make u shake all nite... Anyone wanna be my guest this Sat??

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

Archived