Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sergio's Summer Vip Card Parties Start Tomorrow

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stigeleiro

hey I am still looking for ideas on how to give these away. Please disregard Brian's.

i think it was Xs that had raffle tickets at the door a few years back that they were givin to people as they came in and it something along lines if any had say a #4 at the end of the ticket an announcment would be made then they would go up and claim their VIP card or voucher or whatever it was

Originally posted by danfury

I say you have a bench press in front of Deko that night.

5 reps of 325 gets a voucher.

C'mon now, I'll reverse curl that 325 pounds, 15 reps. You've seen my grapefruits, give me a real challenge, dan. I'll give you a Ravishing Rick Rude pose when I see you.

:)

Guest beatjunkie

like bring vinyl for Denny & win a VIP. It would have to be something he doesn't already have(re-mix/edit would be ok) & something deemed TEMP VIP worthy. You never know some of those trax could be this summer anthemn's. What does everyone think?

Originally posted by siciliawoman

:laugh: :laugh: what up pirogeeko? how was the trip?

Hola Siciliaherb!! I had a great time, I'll give the play by play when I see you. Glad to hear that your feeling better. How bout those Mets? 1-1, boyeeeeee!! :D

Guest beatjunkie
Originally posted by thehype

shit lets just have a scavanger hunt while we are at it

B-WAHHHHHH that's some funny shit. It's fitting since it is easter.

Guest beatjunkie

That would be film worthy--seeing everyone push & shove to get a colored egg--it would be worse than when the bride throws the bouquet at the wedding. Imagine everyone all doing a temps easter egg hunt around Joey's-- too frigin funny!

2 more suggestions...

1. Sergio will sit in a dunk tank as patrons of Deko walk into the door. They will get one fast ball pitch to knock him down.

2. Sergio will play Rock, Paper, Scissor in a heated "best out of 3" battle for a Temps Voucher. IN the case of a Dead-lock tie, the sudden death overtime will go to a sudden-death match of tic-tac-toe.

Originally posted by beatjunkie

That would be film worthy--seeing everyone push & shove to get a colored egg--it would be worse than when the bride throws the bouquet at the wedding. Imagine everyone all doing a temps easter egg hunt around Joey's-- too frigin funny!

they could have jarmenio dress up as an easter bunny on saturday and he could be tossin out the eggs to the crowd at deko on saturday nite:laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Hola Siciliaherb!! I had a great time, I'll give the play by play when I see you. Glad to hear that your feeling better. How bout those Mets? 1-1, boyeeeeee!! :D

i spoke with the wifey last night for like 40 minutes??? where were you?

Originally posted by piro8

C'mon now, I'll reverse curl that 325 pounds, 15 reps. You've seen my grapefruits, give me a real challenge, dan. I'll give you a Ravishing Rick Rude pose when I see you.

:)

LMFAOOOOO

Ravishing Rick Rude... hahahahah.... How old is that?

Remember Leaping Lenny Pofo?

Guest beatjunkie

2 more suggestions...

1. Sergio will sit in a dunk tank as patrons of Deko walk into the door. They will get one fast ball pitch to knock him down.

2. Sergio will play Rock, Paper, Scissor in a heated "best out of 3" battle for a Temps Voucher. IN the case of a Dead-lock tie, the sudden death overtime will go to a sudden-death match of tic-tac-toe.

I'm cracking up in my office--heated battles for temp vouchers-AAAHHHAAaaa. Maybe he could have a fan kick contest--you know how the guid's love the patented over the head fan kick. The person that does the highest fankick or splits there pants while trying--wins the VIP of their choice.

Originally posted by thehype

they could have jarmenio dress up as an easter bunny on saturday and he could be tossin out the eggs to the crowd at deko on saturday nite:laugh:

that is one of the funniest things i've ever heard!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: holy shit....i can't stop laughing (of course not at joe, but WITH joe)

Originally posted by siciliawoman

i spoke with the wifey last night for like 40 minutes??? where were you?

I was on the can reading the paper (post-dinner doody). After that, watching the Mets and scratching my genitalia on the couch.

LMFAOOOOO

Ravishing Rick Rude... hahahahah.... How old is that?

Remember Leaping Lenny Pofo?

Or perhaps, you'd like a pose "SD Special Delivery Jones" style.

or a B Brian Blair pose. :laugh:

you want to give the vip cards to people you know will use them.

If you have enough of them, designate a time, like 9-11pm or 9-10pm when these people can come. Its early enough for them to make the sacrifice to show that they want em and late enough for them to stay and have a good time.

I wouldn't give all of them away like that.

You can have some fun with it. Designate a certain dress code and if they REALLY want the cards, you 'll know because they came out like that.

For example, everyone that comes in with a micheal jackson glove on their left hand , DEFINITELY DESERVES IT...hahaha

it makes it more fun.

I like the Clubplanet List though.

OR something that would be interesting is to create a thread and tell people that the only way they can get their card is if they go to the door and say a word that you chose and put on the thread.

You want to spread them out and do different things with them.

I am thinking about the same stuff for the VIP card handouts in Philadelphia.