Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Attn: Meatslapper

Hey, thanks for showing this to me. The size of the crowd sounds terrible, but I've heard that about Fabric. Also, the wait in line is supposed to be awful, but who cares?

The fact that in the same night, that douchebag could check out Terry Francis, Craig Richards and Hipp-E & Halo is enough to give me a huge boner. Try hearing any of them within 200 miles of here.... good luck!

I'd probably rather go the The Bomb more than anything right now. Damn you g! :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, thanks for showing this to me. The size of the crowd sounds terrible, but I've heard that about Fabric. Also, the wait in line is supposed to be awful, but who cares?

The fact that in the same night, that douchebag could check out Terry Francis, Craig Richards and Hipp-E & Halo is enough to give me a huge boner. Try hearing any of them within 200 miles of here.... good luck!

I'd probably rather go the The Bomb more than anything right now. Damn you g! :mad:

Sorry bout that. I think we should all plan a trip to fly into London the middle of July - stay a couple days, then trek it up to Nottingham, fly over to Amsterdam to listen to Groovefire ;) , then swing down to Barcelona and jump on a ferry - week in Ibiza and we're back by the middle of August :D

Originally posted by kaydup

Oh yeah here is another one for ya.

"T-Bone" is at Sona or Stereo tonight

Yeah, I know. I'd love, love, love to see him, but I don't think I'd risk a trip up to Montreal for it. If someone else was up there with him, I'd be all for it, but having never heard him out, I could definitely see him being too laid back to get me tearing up (and rolling face) all night long.

I'd still rather see him at Fabric :cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I know. I'd love, love, love to see him, but I don't think I'd risk a trip up to Montreal for it. If someone else was up there with him, I'd be all for it, but having never heard him out, I could definitely see him being too laid back to get me tearing up (and rolling face) all night long.

I'd still rather see him at Fabric :cool:

He posts on NB now

Originally posted by whadupg

Sorry bout that. I think we should all plan a trip to fly into London the middle of July - stay a couple days, then trek it up to Nottingham, fly over to Amsterdam to listen to Groovefire ;) , then swing down to Barcelona and jump on a ferry - week in Ibiza and we're back by the middle of August :D

I'm in!!! You set it up, I'll send in a check.

Yeah, Tyler's posted on NB for a little while now. He doesn't really post much, just his chart/schedule or whatnot.