Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your FAVORITE cars!

joeg

now, i DON'T mean just a pic of a stock car from the dealer website... i mean, specific cars that people own and have put work into...

import, american, whatever... lets see some REALLY custom rides...

i'm gonna make this a sticky... so anytime you see something that makes you drool... post it in here... :D

i'll start with a few of my fav's...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus, tell your friend (like he doesn't already know) that is one REALLY clean ride... inside/out/and under the hood... that is just quality work... no rice, no cheese, just very VERY nicely done work...

props on the choice of rims and the spoiler... the entire car flows nicely...

and its REALLY hard to make an interior with so much functionality look good and not cheesey, but he did it... i'd love to sit inside there... completely color coordinated and everything... :aright:

Originally posted by atomicapples

spoon civic eg and ek

top fuel del sol

nismo gtr 20 aniver

top secret gtr

cusco ae86

e46 m3

brabus s500

brabus e55

no, post some F'ing pictures... i don't want words, i want colorful, drool-causing pictures....

post your car... its pretty fucking nice...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Nice choices. I have to find that INtegra with the suicide doors that I saw in a magazine a while back.....VERY sweet and clean looking.

Hey, was that Top Fuel Del Sol a white one? From Florida? Cause if it was, I know the owner of that ride and he owns an S2000 now....

i hate 3000gt.. fucking big and heavy... just a piece of ugly metal slapped together.... look at the size of that side marker...

The 3000GT is Heavy but it was and still is one of the best looking Japanese sports cars ever made!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vindiesel

The 3000GT is Heavy but it was and still is one of the best looking Japanese sports cars ever made!

Umm.....no. Are you insane, blind or both?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vindiesel

I am neither. Whoever doesn't realize that it is , is just lying to themselves or has no sense of style.

Ah well, I am not nearly as narrow minded as some people.....as I beg to differ. Opnions are like assholes, everyones' got one.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Nice choices. I have to find that INtegra with the suicide doors that I saw in a magazine a while back.....VERY sweet and clean looking.

Hey, was that Top Fuel Del Sol a white one? From Florida? Cause if it was, I know the owner of that ride and he owns an S2000 now....

LOL... your friend has a replica of the real delsol.

the top fuel delsol is a turbo b18 rear wheel drive. very simular to a mr2 configuation.

i personally hate suicide doors... waste of money.

Originally posted by dfresh000

MeMarchMeet2.JPG

this car is straight up not JDM car. those spoon res covers are a waste of money. yea even thou they are like 20 bucks a pop...

that hood looks like a vis or a fiber image hood = cheap shit non JDM.

those headlights are modified headlights.

AEM? - gross....

no JDM VIN plate? no jdm detail.

radiator- upgraded usdm.

and one more thing... FAKE ASS SPOON SW RIMS... ROTA ROTA ROTA... NOT JDM...

Guest brwneydtrouble

this car is straight up not JDM car. those spoon res covers are a waste of money. yea even thou they are like 20 bucks a pop...

that hood looks like a vis or a fiber image hood = cheap shit non JDM.

those headlights are modified headlights.

AEM? - gross....

no JDM VIN plate? no jdm detail.

radiator- upgraded usdm.

and one more thing... FAKE ASS SPOON SW RIMS... ROTA ROTA ROTA... NOT JDM...

\

Apples, youre a dick. Are you still pissed cause I tore your pink pansy WRX apart?

3kgts are "ok"...

but they're not worth their size/weight....

they have shitty tranny's aswell...

and while i think that honda is ugly... i don't care enough about labeling something "jdm" to make my cock feel 2 inches longer to bother critisizing...

but i will say, those are rota battle rims or something... and fuckit... they weigh like 14lbs (16x7.5") and they're only $500/set... why waste an extra $2500 on the same thing with a "JDM" label when you can throw that money into your engine... i mean, if money's no object, sure... but most people mod on a budget...