Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your FAVORITE cars!

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

but I want people to post actual cars, not just a stock one, or a model name... hehe

but those are my favorite auto's... im not into bodykits and superhooking up cars... outside of a few minor mods i prefer a stock car over a hooked up car... but again thats just me and these are my favs... booyahkasha~!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

but those are my favorite auto's... im not into bodykits and superhooking up cars... outside of a few minor mods i prefer a stock car over a hooked up car... but again thats just me and these are my favs... booyahkasha~!

well theres not much that needs to be done to some of those cars...

that car in your sig looks perfect... i would just do performance mods... and maybe a little tinting of the windows...

and on a car like that, i'd be very choosey about what muffler i use...

absolutely correct... it took me 6months to find the perfect exhuast system for my audi... i wound up buying a bruellen for $1200 (dp and all) only because it was the one with the most performance gain, with the least amount of resonance and overall noise... bottom line this time around with my new car, i am not going to "Mod" anything or molest the auto in any way... simply stock with possibly chip and exhaust... and if so everything DINAN...

Originally posted by 6g72

I got a pic of My car and I and a very large turbo, can i Email it to someone to get it hosted and have you post it for me, im not good with HTML ????? thx :D :D

when you click reply, go to where it says "attach file" and click "browse" then select the file and post...

once you post it, i'll do the img codes so it displays for ya :)

yes my car is very high, thanks to it being COMPLETLEY STOCK, not for long, still saving up and will have enough for turbos and intercooler in a few months, Im also getting a hook up with new paint when i get my body kit, but 13.7 1/4 mile time for completly stock isnt bad, i think i might be able to do better....btw thx for telling me about the upload, as you can clearly see near my post counter, i am a "newbie" :hat:

yeah i know, i want to get JIC suspension, and some ROJA rims, some New Kruzz with huge lip and black spokes, they are hella tight, ill prolly get veilside sideskirts, Pitroad M hood and bumper, prolly Veilside rear end, thinking about no spoiler, my friends dont like the 99 spoiler, WTF ITS TIGHT :hat:

Originally posted by cintron

In my fantasy land, compromised structural rigidity and the extra weight added by convertible hardware definitely prevent this from being my favorite car ;)

its a shame youre fantasy land has soo many regulations... lol...

wow, now THATS what i'm talkin about marko...

and yeah, i have a thing against convertables for some reason... aside from what eric listed, you need a rollbar to run them at the track... and i don't know, i like a little more than canvas between me and 100mph...