Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gustavinos review.............

kelly in da club sippin on da bub..............................

diggas fuggin retarted and cant even fuggin type, i cant even operate a can opener at the momment but i am being forced to give my gustavinos review.................

all diggas gotta say is HONK HONK to all da slammin biotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly in da club is da gustavinos HOOKER!!!!!!!!!! HOLLAAAAAAAA to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be back in a few when diggas got his vision back HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh yeah by the way digga only had one complaint bout the place................

me and kelly decided to bring the beeds to the club and we had to wait 1/2 and hour just to bust them out............

as we waited on line, kelly gave me the eye..................

i busted out the beeds and started poppin em in her poop shoot.......................

what a fucken sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was like a pinball game, she been swollowin the fuggers like a game of hungry hungry hippo.................

MY kelly, boy she loves them beeds we cant leave the house without them............................

WOW i had so much more fun then i though i was going to have..

i am not real big into hip hop.. i was all wrong...

we had so much fun.. we made a little mistake there that kinda sucked.. we went up stairs.. then my friend called and said they just got there.. so i went downstairs to get them.. and the bouncer would let me back up:( i was going through badass,carguy rodigga withdrawl.. heehee..

now i know what you and jess have been talking about kelly.. of course the week i go jess is in vegas

wow......looks like i missed a good night at gustavinos........teeni weeni reeni was out and about......digga and kelly cools posting at the crack ass of dawn.....sir rafi y in the mix......mr. badass mafuka.....and turbo charged carl.......dani i dont know ya.....but i'll give ya a holla......next week after riverstreet maybe well head on over......i havent been there yet........so well see........peace fools

Originally posted by dondiezel26

wow......looks like i missed a good night at gustavinos........teeni weeni reeni was out and about......digga and kelly cools posting at the crack ass of dawn.....sir rafi y in the mix......mr. badass mafuka.....and turbo charged carl.......dani i dont know ya.....but i'll give ya a holla......next week after riverstreet maybe well head on over......i havent been there yet........so well see........peace fools

haven't i met you with digga...at metro like 2 weeks ago.. i could be mistaken though

Originally posted by Reeni

bring me bacon fool:tongue:

what are u doing tonight?

either staying in and reflecting on the badboy i have been over the past month.....or going to bunkas.......i think i need this entire weekend off..........i had bacon this morning on my eggs......HHHOOOLLLLAAAAA!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

either staying in and reflecting on the badboy i have been over the past month.....or going to bunkas.......i think i need this entire weekend off..........i had bacon this morning on my eggs......HHHOOOLLLLAAAAA!!!!!

i didnt eat yet:mad:

my head is pounding

too many cran/vodka

and u have been a naughty boy:spank:

but you should still go to bunka

i might go tonight

Holy fucking shit!!!!!

Best time i had ever in the tristate area!!!!

Shouts to Rafie, digga, badass, dani, stacy, fury, jess, and anyone else i forgot to mention.......

OMG Kelly!!!! Unfugginbelievable!!! What ring size are you I wanna elope????

;):tongue::)

Originally posted by carguy19

Holy fucking shit!!!!!

Best time i had ever in the tristate area!!!!

Shouts to Rafie, digga, badass, dani, stacy, fury, jess, and anyone else i forgot to mention.......

OMG Kelly!!!! Unfugginbelievable!!! What ring size are you I wanna allope????

;):tongue::)

ok well when you go to vegas to elope.. (sp) i get to be in the wedding.. if we all go today we can still catch jess and nina:laugh:

carl did you get home ok.. i say you called at 4:20.. i was already passed out cold!

Originally posted by roddigga

REENI!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE CIGARETTE BABE...NICE MEETING YOU TOO!!!

CARGUY I LIKE BIG DIAMONDS IM GONNA TRY AND STOP BY TONIGHT !!!:D

i didn't get to say bye to you:( i kept seeing you upstairs and calling you.. the mean guy wouldn't let us back up..

Originally posted by kelly0616

that last rod post was me!! i forgot to change his name back

I was about to start questioning diggas sexuality!!!

Diamonds especially big ones aren't a problem, my Pops owns a jewelry store. Repeat after me...... Bling Bling!!!!:tongue: