Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOO pissed off @ the tailor right now...

So I bought a white Juicy suit and since I'm a fucking midget I had to take them to get hemmed. I get them back today, and she had hemmed them TOO fucking short AND uneven!!!! Also, when I brought them to her I had the tags on them and I guess she decided to rip them off, so now I can't even attempt to return them!! WTF am I supposed to do????I LOVED my white juicy pants and now she totally ruined them!!!

damn that really sux. i dont know what i would do. i would probably go to the tailor and show them what they did and tell them i want them to buy me a new outfit, bring the receipt and show them the cost. im sure they will act like they are not responsible though. sorry to hear that happened 2 u, that is a nightmare!! :mad:

I really doubt she's gonna pay the $90 for the pants...I brought them back to her and she says she's gonna try to fix them by bringing them down a little, like the little part that's hemmed up. If they don't look better I'm gonna throw a fit!!!!!!:mad:

• 1 year later...

I know how you feel. I just bought my first pair of Seven Jeans. I took them to a professional taylor. And kept telling the old bitch, I wanted to keep them extra long. And wear them with heels. Even on the way out I said, if you have to pink longer or shorter, go longer. I got them back and they're way too short, they look retarded. And the left leg is about 1'2 inch too short. I took them back and requested her to fix them and let them down, nicely, since I figured she made a mistake. Well, I looked at the receipt she gave me, and the old hag charged me another $9.00 fee. Can she do that? If I'd of known this I'd of taken them elsewhere, she sucks at it.

Oh, and I'll never buy designer jeans again unless they're pre-hemmed. That's too much money down the drain. I wish she'd have to pay to replace them. It's like when you have pretty long hair and some fat jealous hairdresser purposely cuts off 4-5 inches, when you ask to have it trimmed. I wish people did their jobs right. Or at least found one they liked, so they'd stop taking out their frustrations on customers.

I really doubt she's gonna pay the $90 for the pants...I brought them back to her and she says she's gonna try to fix them by bringing them down a little, like the little part that's hemmed up. If they don't look better I'm gonna throw a fit!!!!!!:mad:

I had something similar happen last summer w/ a sundress..my advice: take the hit, THEN find a really great tailor (I found one recommended by a client, or in anyone's case, someone reccomended), and test them on not-so-important pieces. It took three tailors, but I found a great one, whose personality/tastes are similar to mine. I'm happy with her advice, and I trust her opinion... T.G. she's not like your tailor......u'r scaring me!