Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours

djmasseye

Whether you are heading home or just getting started on your way there or once you get there keep it locked on Star 93.7 for four hours of the best dance music. I will keep the party going til 6am live in the mix in the star studios and we do take requests and we will be giving away tickets to this Friday at Avalon Nightclub so make sure you keep it locked on Star 93.7 FM!

The studio number is 617-931-1293

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

i got a general request for 93.7....stop playing castles in the sky and sandstorm...yawn...tuned in last weekend and heard these still being rocked, it wasnt you massi so i ain't mad at you, but if you could pass the word along to your superiors that would be great.....

I hear you but they like familiarity. 90% of the people listening are not only going to know it but they love it while the other 10% who actually know dance music are so sick of these songs they want to puke. I will pass the e-mail along though!

Massi

Originally posted by clubrat88

i got a general request for 93.7....stop playing castles in the sky and sandstorm...yawn...tuned in last weekend and heard these still being rocked, it wasnt you massi so i ain't mad at you, but if you could pass the word along to your superiors that would be great.....

i would have to disagree. i wish they played sandstorm and castles more often. also, i would like to hear more of dark beat and shiney disco balls. also anything by dj sammy would be cool too.