Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigart

bump

Originally posted by weyes

we are beautiful and unique creatures :D .

...and also the dumbest...:tongue:

...i love owls... which makes me even sadder when i look at them...they usually have a brain the size of a walnut...which is similar to most board members...(those comments do not apply to you - you are one of the few with a brain)...

OT - i <3 hawks

Originally posted by phatman

...and also the dumbest...:tongue:

...i love owls... which makes me even sadder when i look at them...they usually have a brain the size of a walnut...which is similar to most board members...(those comments do not apply to you - you are one of the few with a brain)...

OT - i <3 hawks

hey :mad: - check this out (a quote from http://owlpages.com):

...Studies of Owl brains have revealed that the medulla (the area in the brain associated with hearing) is much more complex than in other birds. A Barn Owl's medulla is estimated to have at least 95,000 neurons - three times as many as a Crow.

and burrowing owls can imitate the buzzing of a rattlesnake when deterring invaders in their burrow. that's damn cool :aright: .

the way owls process all the info they get from their superior senses of hearing (and their vision ain't so bad, either ;) ) proves they're no dummies refuse.gif .

and hey, i think a walnut is about right, propotionally-speaking :D .

wanna fight :box: ? huh, huh?

:D just kidding. i don't take it personally - and thanks for the compliment :D .