Clubplanet Nightlife Community

puff daddy, jayz ( home of the Rams)

chipv

I'll be down in South beach for new years eve. I want to know what kind of spots would you find puffy and Jay z in? I know any spot they are in, I would want to be in. I like rollin' to hip hop and club mixes, not techno and trance. So its important to be in those types of places. No gangstas... More upscale, but still funky beats.

I'm from St. Louis, its hard to find that sort of club. But when I was in New York "NV",was exactly what I was looking for in a club. If anyone has been there, and knows of a place in Miami that is similar, please let me know.

Hey, don't know much about it.. except that puff had a b-day bash @ Level not long time ago. Many clubs host rap and hip-hop on sundays and Mondays such as Level (Mo) Beehive @ Nikki Beach (Mo) and Krave (thu). Check http://www.newtimes.com Miami section for +. Now, if you like soulful, deep house music & classics I can tell you the whole ball..

cwm16.gif

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

Yeah... Put me down with the soulful club music scene, and some of the hottest DJS. I can't wait to get down there and kick it. I going to get my roll on where ever I go, but funky beats are a must. But, I usually dress very nice so I don't want to be around a bunch of college kids or eighteen year olds. I hope I didn't offend you with that, but I'm 28 and I like a more mature crowd.

good choice macfunk.. also I almost forgot opss!

Wednesdays

SHOOGASHACK @ PEOPLE

DJ Soulman spinning

FUNK, HIP-HOP, R&B,SOUL & HOUSE

PEOPLE is the new cool club w/ a kickin' sound system. worth to check it out!.

Wish to invite you for tomorrow' event w/ special guest DJ LOUIS BENEDETTI w/ his unique soulful, funky house + rare classics.

I'll keep you posted w/ LOUIS BENEDETTI' next guest appearances for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> inclusion.

PEOPLE

409 Espanola Way

South Beach

peace!

cwm16.gif

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

Archived