Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Phizzaaatttt man (nick)

joeg

....i might end up going to the hospital today....if not tomorrow....that's how bad my lower back pain got last night...ask qwest...i was basically bed-ridden...still am for that matter...i felt like a schmuck calling everyone and backing out - no pun intended...but fuck it...health first...there will always be other nights to party...

Originally posted by phatman

....i might end up going to the hospital today....if not tomorrow....that's how bad my lower back pain got last night...ask qwest...i was basically bed-ridden...still am for that matter...i felt like a schmuck calling everyone and backing out - no pun intended...but fuck it...health first...there will always be other nights to party...

...Holy Shit dude!!..thats eerie!!...:eek:...

daaaamnnnnn.... sorry to hear it... definately get everything checked out...

Originally posted by joeg

daaaamnnnnn.... sorry to hear it... definately get everything checked out...

...24 hours later and i am feeling much better...i have some meds to take tonite and tomorrow...combined with some rest...i think i'll make it through...when i go out to arizona on the 9th, i will meet with my sister's boss - a chiropractor - and see what the uck is up...thanks for the concern and sorry to disappoint...

OT - you see the adds for 2Fast 2Furious...i''m not in it?!@#...

...24 hours later and i am feeling much better...i have some meds to take tonite and tomorrow...combined with some rest...i think i'll make it through...when i go out to arizona on the 9th, i will meet with my sister's boss - a chiropractor - and see what the uck is up...thanks for the concern and sorry to disappoint...

OT - you see the adds for 2Fast 2Furious...i''m not in it?!@#...

glad to hear you're doing well...

lol, the only thing i've seen about that movie is the pink fur covered interior of the honda s2k they have in the movie... its really stomach-turning... :laugh: