Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Renaissance........Who's going?

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

I can't wait till Wednesday!!! This is going to be one unexpected groovy treat!! Especially since Dave Seaman cancelled on us last time. Just wondering, does anyone know what time they'll close that night? Keep in mind it is a Wednesday night and Thanksgiving morning...................................................

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 11-16-2000).]

Yeah; I may be in the mood for a lil' tech, funky house around 1 a.m. as well... wink.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

B> Yeah; maybe... why don't you tell me what you're wearing and I'll try to look out for you.

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

K- well, my friends and I are real upset about the glostix ban at space, so we thought we'd get in the full KandeE spirit.

I'll be wearing black pants and a bright pink top with a glittery power puff girl on it, and i'll have two pigtails and full body glitter too! Can't miss me! I'll be sure to save a blow pop or two for you!

PLUR!

B> RAVE ON! PLUR right back at ya...

------------------

Hey arrakis i went to people lounge & blue. i was not into house music too much i was into trance & techno music. but i did not know there were diff kinds of house music. im really into deep house music now.u could roll really good with it.i thought it was only trance i could get into a diff world. deep house is for the soul.

Word up, MacF... looks like we got another househead in the making! cwm20.gif In my opinion deep house can't be beat; positive energy, soulful vibe, groovy beats, deep sounds... for the epitome of deep house at the moment, check out anything off of the Naked Music label (www.naked-music.com) - in particular the mix "Nude Dimensions" put together by Miguel Migs is superb!

------------------

Guest genevieve

Dan,

Glad to see you made it back in one piece! I had a great time with you that night. See you soon!

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Archived