Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancunieee!!!!!

fineones

whats up ppl...just wanted to say i

got my ticket for cancun

for the week of the 20 - 25th

(got real lucky on the price had to take advantage)

anybody gonna be there?

i cant wait i havent been

since i was like 9

and with my parents ....BORRRIINNGGGG!!!!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by fineones

whats up ppl...just wanted to say i

got my ticket for cancun

for the week of the 20 - 25th

(got real lucky on the price had to take advantage)

anybody gonna be there?

i cant wait i havent been

since i was like 9

and with my parents ....BORRRIINNGGGG!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm goinggggg

16=23 which hotel are you staying in?

Originally posted by shroomy

Which one?

They have two, one is nice and one is crazy nice......

They have like a 600ft long pool, great service, marble everywhere etc.... nice place!

i think im stayin at the smaller one...i stayed at one real nice one the first time i went...this place looks nice tho ....all i want is a pool with a swim up bar ...:D

I went like 3 years ago for spring break... Good times I had, La Boom is the shit;) Hope you guys have fun and be safe cause those Mexicans will jack your ass:laugh: I had to talk my way out of getting my friends thrown in jail because I was the only hispanic and they are kinda easy on the spanish ones.... As for the 'gringos' I wouldnt fuck around or your gunna spend a lot of money getting your ass out of jail.

Originally posted by origskeemr

I went like 3 years ago for spring break... Good times I had, La Boom is the shit;) Hope you guys have fun and be safe cause those Mexicans will jack your ass:laugh: I had to talk my way out of getting my friends thrown in jail because I was the only hispanic and they are kinda easy on the spanish ones.... As for the 'gringos' I wouldnt fuck around or your gunna spend a lot of money getting your ass out of jail.

i have a feeling im going to jail while im there

Originally posted by origskeemr

nah you should be fine, just bring some jail money lol If one of my friends pissed on one of the Mexican toy cops and got out of it then you can almost get out of anything

aight cool..i was really getting worried for a sec...so what ..u just like straight up just give them cash..like ur sliippin $20 to ur fav dealer

Originally posted by fineones

aight cool..i was really getting worried for a sec...so what ..u just like straight up just give them cash..like ur sliippin $20 to ur fav dealer

the smartest thing to do is keep your money in a different pocket then say $20-40 depends what you get in trouble for lol when they stop you dont say anything, then when you know they're serious tell them $15-20 and they will say no to scare you, then say please thats all i have and pull out your pocket that only has $20-40 and say that is all you have and your sorry... They usually say "yes" cause they really think that's all you have.

I'm tellin you that they ask for money for everything... To bring a girl back to your hotel is loot. I mean i dunno how they are cause i dont think your going when its spring break. Then fuck with college kids a lot cause they know they have money and they are there alone with no parent/guardian to complain about the treatment.

anyway have fun but be safe and whateva you do dont stay on the bus that goes out of the tourist spot in Cancun cause its really grimey and ghetto;)

anyway have fun but be safe and whateva you do dont stay on the bus that goes out of the tourist spot in Cancun cause its really grimey and ghetto;)

Yeah it does get ghetto...lol....we made that same mistake and ended up somewhere far off the main strip...we ended up discovering a great authentic mexican restaurant though..specifically for dumb tourists like my girls and i were...one waiter is assigned for each girl and pampers you and dances with you and gives you shots all throughout your dinner...Cancun was so fun!

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Yeah it does get ghetto...lol....we made that same mistake and ended up somewhere far off the main strip...we ended up discovering a great authentic mexican restaurant though..specifically for dumb tourists like my girls and i were...one waiter is assigned for each girl and pampers you and dances with you and gives you shots all throughout your dinner...Cancun was so fun!

lol that actually sounds kinda fun... Unfortunatly my friends went into the city for different reasons:rolleyes:

I just went last October on my honeymoon...we stayed at Cancun Palace it was pretty nice. You gotta check out Coco Bongo, it was awesome, beats any club here in the states!! Its right across the street from La Boom and Dady O's. Be careful in the fleamarkets, they are VERY pushy. I suggest the bus as transportation unless you are goin downtown then a taxi would be better.

We had two different taxis get pulled by the cops while we were in them, they paid the cop $5 and got back in the car!!! Wish it were like that here!

Have lots of fun and drink too much for me too!!!

~CB~

Went there in 2000.....Oasis

Tek from the Real World was right down the hall......chilled with Eminem, Dr. Dre, Enrique Englacias, and Mandy Moore in one roof....got on The Grind......partied my ass off and had the craziest time I ever had

It got to the point where wet t-shirt contests were boring cause I saw so many titties, anything covered was like old news....LOL

You'll have a blast

Stick to.............La Boom, Daddy O's, Patty O'Briens for the Madis Gras party, Fat Tuesdays, Booze Cruise

ohhh gawd.....the stories I had walkin out of that place.....PRICELESS

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Went there in 2000.....Oasis

Tek from the Real World was right down the hall......chilled with Eminem, Dr. Dre, Enrique Englacias, and Mandy Moore in one roof....got on The Grind......partied my ass off and had the craziest time I ever had

It got to the point where wet t-shirt contests were boring cause I saw so many titties, anything covered was like old news....LOL

You'll have a blast

Stick to.............La Boom, Daddy O's, Patty O'Briens for the Madis Gras party, Fat Tuesdays, Booze Cruise

ohhh gawd.....the stories I had walkin out of that place.....PRICELESS

Thats when I was down there I think, cause I heard Tek was walking around somewhere... I got onto the Carmen Electa dance party... She's even more slammin in person:eek: Good times in Cancun. Mardi Gras party is crazy and Fat Tuesdays where you leave from to go on the Booze Cruize... Awwww man I had so much fun but I always ended up at La Boom no matter what!!! I honestly thought it was gunna be better due to all the hype it gets from everyone

My friend told me a story that when he was there just relaxing on the beach, a Mexican guy tied a bracelet around his wrist w/out him even realizing what was going on in a matter of seconds! Then he started yelling "theif! theif!" and they wanted to arrest my friend. So he had to PAY the guy who planted the bracelet around his wrist just to make him stop! Haha that's crazy! :)