Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami? :( whats happening to us?!!

chickapee

cwm23.gifcwm34.gifcwm21.gifcwm45.gif You guys whats happening to Miami??! i just read that glowstick post and all of our clubbers have such bad outlooks on clubbing present and future! Things like this ban are ridiculous... in two years it looks like we arent gonna be able to have any kind of party.. thanks to all these "piblic rollers" people, we need to stop the shit and get our acts straight with things like this people are gonna go elsewhere for the party and us residents will be forced to go too. we need to improve our scene, which isnt too bad right now. MIAMI LETS GET OUR ACT TOGETHER!

Chickapee> I agree with you. We need to get our act together. I belief that the Nightclub

Establishments themselves need to regulate themselves within “reason”. Banning Glow sticks is not within reason. Below are my feelings on this subject as I stated

In a previous post:

The ban on Glow Sticks is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. It tells me Space; is giving in to the Politicians, Media, and the Police. Instead of setting up better Security, they just gave in. The After-hours vibe at Space is all but dead. I would not be surprised to see Space start to close at 5:00pm; like the clubs on the Beach. It should have been obvious to Space; when they decided to get a 24 hour Liquor License, and have After Hours that they would be under intense scrutiny. That Is when Management should have stepped up to the plate, and said this is how we are going to regulate ourselves. What is interesting is I went to Crobar last nite. The Security was Good, but not over bearing. They allow you to Glow, Dance on speakers, and in general just let you have fun. Unlike Space, I did not see people passed out; or vomiting. This is true of most of the other Clubs on the beach Shadow Lounge, Level, etc. In Beach Clubs if your passed out or look messed up; they tell you straight out “That you need to leave” Why is that The Beach clubs have the ability to regulate themselves? Yet, Space cannot; and would rather bow to the media hype and political pressure. Being from New York; I cannot imagine Twilo, Exit, etc enacting ridulicous bans in their clubs. They would run you right out of New York. Space brings a lot of $$$ to the City Of Miami. They need to start using their power in the right way. Please, Glow Sticks =Raves&Raves = Drugs, How about this formula: Passed out and vomiting people + Open Drug exchanges + People walking around with Glowing signs saying, “rolling” = RAID. How about this Formula: An Intelligent Security Plan + People Expressing themselves + Positive Energy + Good Music = A Successful Club…. Wake Up Space !!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm36.gif

I wish we had that glowstick problem here in nyc rather than the no dancing law. If the venue doesn'tr have a cabaret license, dancing is prohibited. If you dance, u get kicked out.

Now that's wack!

Most of the bigger venues hold a cabaret license but it's the bars and lounges that suffer from this fucked up law.

Archived