Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Codica3

Anyone Else Swamped?

I thought since I just got back from spring break and I had a shit load of midterms and exams and papers due right before my break, that I would have a little bit of room to breathe when I came back.. but NOOOOO..

Monday - exam

then next week:

Monday - paper

Tuesday - exam

Wednesday - exam

Thursday - paper

WTF?! :mad:

Add on 25 hours of work per week and you can see.. I'm fucking swamped!!

Yup-I went away right b4 my midterms.Although I was aware of them, I figured I'd do some studying while away (yeah right :rolleyes: ) & that Sunday when I came home..Well Sunday I was so exhausted that I came home & went right to sleep..After all that pressure, my midterms winded up being easier than I had expected.. But this taught me a lesson-maybe this was my one time warning :tongue:

10 page paper, 3 page and a 20 page, 2 mid terms as well..due all this week cuz my ass worked every day during spring break!!!!! to make up for all the partying ive done since the semester started...:mad: i love college i hate class

Damn, 10 page papers are doable , but 20 pages are :eek:

I've got to write a complaint to MCI Worldcom due to their fucked up cell phone charges they're charging me. Plus, the usual spring cleaning/searching for a new car eventually has me all tied up :^X

I have the same complaints....

The school work is just piling up: countless papers, group research projects/presentations to work on which means TONS of group meetings, plus the normal reading, exams, etc...

It's getting very frustrating bc all I want to do right now is enjoy my last month here (I'm a senior) and spend time w/my friends, but it feels like all I've been doing is work :(

i feel u about cell phone complaints, i have one as well for cingular, they are on my shit list!!!!!! not to mention, my mid terms are on modern comparative politics ( just the name is enuff) and an Intro to internation business, not too bad...but my teacher barely speaks english...:blank: idk.....right now im bout to blow all of it off and go shoppin, ne one care to join?:idea: