Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Please Explain This SHit to ME !!!!

lollie60

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

color me cynical, but it's possible he doesn't have a girlfriend, and just threw that in there at the last minute to have a way out :shaky: .

YES! VERY TRUE!! :idea:

It is possible she has some tumble-weed pussy and/or perhaps was a bad fuck (i.e. The "i'd rather watch paint dry" type)...either or....he prolly just was too embarassed to tell her about that or about the rancid aroma coming from her punan.

Baby - my pussy is soo clean I even like the taste of my own juice !

I taste good !! Mmmmm Yummmm

:lickit:

I do the Brazillian wax - but at that time it was a little fuzzy becuz it was growing out. But HE on the other hand a fucking Amazon Rain Forest down there. He had hair on his ass too. Eeek

I wonder if my padded bra got him becauz- I looked like I had real big tits but when the Vicotria Secrets came off - I don't have 36 DDD 's - you know. But my tits aren't bad - they look like 2 perky peaches.

SO then what's with the " THat was great" . " You're a great fuck" , " I love fucking you" oh and "Next time can we do anal ?"

Oh and he was very concerned if I came or not. HE asked me if I enjoyed his phat Domincan cock ? Very concious about his performance I must say.

Oh and He said NEXT TIME !!!!

Originally posted by lollie60

Oh and he was very concerned if I came or not. HE asked me if I enjoyed his phat Domincan cock ? Very concious about his performance I must say.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR LORD PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T DEJA VU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Was his name Jose???????

My boy Jose at work was just telling me about how he finally fucked this girl that he knows at this bar....he is dominican and im sure has a phat cock hahaha it even sounds like something he would say!! :laugh:

u said u live in suburban jersey right?

Man what are the odds of this being the same guy u fucked hahahahaha i would laugh til i shit myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

GOOD call ! I wasn't looking for no relationship - I just wanted to fuck him again.

I HAD TO ASK HIM - " Do u have a gf ??" if I didn't ask he would probably never have said anything.

I dont have a gf you can fuck me

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

nah don't do that.

Gabo is the last person u would wanna fuck.

His penis smells like UPS cardboard boxes..ugh

god i loathe you

...SO then what's with the " THat was great" . " You're a great fuck" , " I love fucking you" oh and "Next time can we do anal ?"

Oh and He said NEXT TIME !!!!

don't wanna sound mean or negative, but i think quoth has already overshadowed anything that could possibly be said in the rest of this thread.

it seems to me that the first 3 comments very well could've been compliments to butter you up so that he could throw in the "anal" suggestion, seeing as most girls need convincing for that.

and the question of whether or not you came seemed more a self-congratulatory statement about how fantastic his dick is. guys who really care if you come care during sex, not after.

Originally posted by weyes

don't wanna sound mean or negative, but i think quoth has already overshadowed anything that could possibly be said in the rest of this thread.

it seems to me that the first 3 comments very well could've been compliments to butter you up so that he could throw in the "anal" suggestion, seeing as most girls need convincing for that.

and the question of whether or not you came seemed more a self-congratulatory statement about how fantastic his dick is. guys who really care if you come care during sex, not after.

...slick...:aright:...