Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash Question

urei-1620

Saeed & Palash are similar to ..mmm..Deep Dish, only with a bit more tempo, though definitely not trance. I would say more along the lines of tec/hard house..Its hard to describe it, you gotta listen to it for yourself cause it definitely is a new sound.

Danny Tenaglia, Steve Lawler,Deep Dish and Danny Howels really put Saeed & Palash on the map cause they play most of the stuff on their record label (addictive records).

check out their website www.addictiverecords.com

I was surprised when I found out they were going to be at Shadow cause their sound is really not associative with the the shadow scene. But hey, I'll be their cause I havn't heard one of their tunes I didn't like and I have friend in NYC that heard them at Vinyl (Danny T's gig) and said they were amazing, a totally new, fresh and slammin sound.

Do yourself a favor and go listen to them that way in about a year when they are the BOMB you could say "yeah, I've been hip to that vibe for months now, I know my s-it".

See ya

Ok I know they will be at Shadow on Friday nite, so I'de like to know what exactly is their style of music and if I should check them out, since the following nite is Coxy over at Space...

Bonnie, I know u were the one to give us the info on S&P @ Shadow, so let me know what your thoughts are on these two.

Archived