Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The fuckin holy rollin black guy at my job.....

cool as hell.....least when i 1st met him and talked him.

Now...after a couple months of him working there cause he is a new hire...anytime and i mean ANYTIME he says hi to me...he casually starts a convo about being christian...and then the fuckin preaching starts and then...like last night words come out of his mouth that dont even make sense and ARE NOT even fuckin words such as...

Holy Rollin Stefan: "you see...god is god..and jesus is god's son...we are earthlings but yet HEAVENETICALLY not human"

Not giving a shit, just trying to do his work Mike: :confused:

Coo -coo for Jesus !

I have a friend like that - she's a Sunday School teacher and she talks bout GOD all the time !! I can't stand being around her !!

SHe waits for that day when Jesus will return and tells me I'm a bad person and that everyone is going to hell :blown: ...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!

SHe can't even enjoy life because she so hung up on religion - she only listens to the Christian radio and does only "Christian" things !!

..Religious people TURN ME OFF !!!

Originally posted by lollie60

Coo -coo for Jesus !

I have a friend like that - she's a Sunday School teacher and she talks bout GOD all the time !! I can't stand being around her !!

SHe waits for that day when Jesus will return and tells me I'm a bad person and that everyone is going to hell :blown: ...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!

SHe can't even enjoy life because she so hung up on religion - she only listens to the Christian radio and does only "Christian" things !!

..Religious people TURN ME OFF !!!

Religious people are definitely a turn-off but by far, born again christians just annoy the shit out of me cause they are always trying to brainwash yer ass into thinking that their view on god, jesus, and life is the correct one...

Well u stupid motherfucker if its so correct why do we have so many religions in the world??:confused:

Going back to the christian radio stuff....i used to know this kid in middle school who would always tell me that he was gonna make me a tape of "Christian Rock" he said its like Metallica only it deals with god....:blank:

When I used to manage a theatre, they always got to the theate early and stay a while after the movie to preach. They are really friendly and talk about other stuff. THen out of nowhere they start talking about God and JEsus. I wante to kill them. I had to kick them out all the time.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

When I used to manage a theatre, they always got to the theate early and stay a while after the movie to preach. They are really friendly and talk about other stuff. THen out of nowhere they start talking about God and JEsus. I wante to kill them. I had to kick them out all the time.

right on :laugh:

Originally posted by enviable1

JESUS LOVES YOU...I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!! :D

:laugh:

Go fuck yerself and tell jesus that since his Carpentry skills are so off the hook...i can make them even better cause i get discounts on DeWalt Industrial power tools at my job.

2100097.gif