Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO Bullshit Sunday's @ Iguana Cantina, Ft. Laud

mixmuzic

I will be spinning a Guest Set at Iguana Cantina this Sunday late for a new night they are offering called, "No Bullshit Sunday" People choose from 3 wristbands when they arrive. RED-Means,"Don't even think about asking for my phone number, I'm here to have a good time so don't give me a hard one." Yellow means: "Give it a shot if ya feel lucky. I could wave you in for a landing or let you crash & Burn,how lucky do you feel ? Green means: "Your place or my car." I'm coming dressed like it's St. Patrik's Day cwm35.gif It should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you all out this weekend. See the attached E-flyer for more ARTISTRY info.

Peace,

------------------

Syversin

"Great art comes from great passion"

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

hey, whats up guys...i might stop in tomorrow night after i get off work. i work right across the way @ dan marinos town tavern so i'll be in the neighborhood. what's the cover going to be?? and what time will you be spinning from/to??

YEAH WE HAD A LOT OF FUN AND THANK YOU MARICK FOR HANGING OUT WITH US.... TOO BAD YOU MISSED A WICKED DRUM AND BASS SET............

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

[This message has been edited by ravepapa13 (edited 11-28-2000).]

Archived