Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend

nokes4

I'm coming down this weekend from NYC and I haven't been there in a while. What are the good spots to hit up this weekend? I'll be getting into town around 8 PM Friday, and I would like to go out both nights. Thanks in advance!

I'm coming down with a big drinking crowd with a lot of cash. These are guys I work with. I love space but I don't want them to look at me like I'm crack head because I'm into the elements. I'm looking for more of an upscale thing. I'm 24, but the rest of the crowd in there late 20's and early 30's.

drinking? hmmm... try living room, or you can also try the delano, i don't know if they have parties everyweekend but those are major drinking events, and if they're not homophobic try twist, def. a drinking vibe there. (my hubby used to bartend there) cwm35.gif

I'd suggest Blue - good music, but definetly a bit of the "older" crowd - great bartenders - lots of fun - it's on Espanola Way just south of Washington Ave...there is no cover for the door, but get there before 1 am because the line does get long.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

also i'd suggest - tho i haven't been there - just want to go sometime soon - Jazzid - it's on washington Ave - forget where tho...seems like a cool li'l drinkin' lounge.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

I suggest you come to the Space party on Friday night, at least to start your evening. Here's why...

It's free to get in on our <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> before midnight

I'm told we'll have free champagne or drinks of some sort till midnight.

I'll be giving away lighters, shot glasses and other cool stuff for free to everyone there.

You may meet some cool people.

I'm 26, so I know there'll be at least one mature person there! smile.gif

You can always leave and go to South Beach whenever you're bored parting at Space.

Space has a 24-hour liquor license.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Try 320 on Lincoln Road on the beach. It's upscale enough to make your friends blanch, I bet. It's still a good time though, and the cutest bartender I've ever met works there smile.gif.

Upon entering you're offered with complimentary sushi and wine, let's put it that way...

Archived