Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anti raver machine

wtff

NO! IT'S TO STOP THIS FAD OF FOLLOWING THE LATEST CLUBBY RAVER TREND. THIS CULTURE IS A JOKE IT'S FULL POF FOLLOWERS WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD MUSIC WHEN THEY HEAR IT. THEY ONLY HEAR BEATS AND SEE LIGHTS FLASHING....."LIKE MAN I'M ROLLING...WOW, WANNA BLOW UP" OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY SAY.

F**CKING JOKE MAN, ALL OF IT!!

HEY, WHAT DOU YOU SAY WE ALL GO OUT AND GIVE SOMEONE 20 BUCKS SO THEY CAN TELL US HOW TO DRESS AND WHAT TO LISTEN TO?!!!

I hear you WTFF!!!!!! All these wanna-be's keep shoutin', "i wanna be an individual, i don't want to conform." and they don't even realize that that is exactly what they're doing: just going with the trends and letting the sub-culture show them how to dress, where to go, what to listen to, what to drink, how to dance, etc., etc. I'm with you, "This town needs an enema!!!" I say we go out campaining this weekend. cwm1.gif

Wow; for someone who doesn't give a shit, he/she is spending quite a bit of time on the Miami board... what's wrong; pollution, cold, and traffic got you looking towards the sun?

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Pod, unfortunatley there is not much we can do right now, these ravers are like a plague so right now we are outnumbered. The raver trend is just that, a trend, and we all know trends pass.

and urine, george acosta is a better DJ than you'll ever be cwm35.gif

Pod, unfortunatley there is not much we can do right now, these ravers are like a plague so right now we are outnumbered. The raver trend is just that, a trend, and we all know trends pass.

and urine, george acosta is a better DJ than you'll ever be!!

and urine, george acosta is a better DJ than you'll ever be!!

Originally posted by wtff:

NO! IT'S TO STOP THIS FAD OF FOLLOWING THE LATEST CLUBBY RAVER TREND. THIS CULTURE IS A JOKE IT'S FULL POF FOLLOWERS WHO DON'T KNOW GOOD MUSIC WHEN THEY HEAR IT. THEY ONLY HEAR BEATS AND SEE LIGHTS FLASHING....."LIKE MAN I'M ROLLING...WOW, WANNA BLOW UP" OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT THEY SAY.

F**CKING JOKE MAN, ALL OF IT!!

HEY, WHAT DOU YOU SAY WE ALL GO OUT AND GIVE SOMEONE 20 BUCKS SO THEY CAN TELL US HOW TO DRESS AND WHAT TO LISTEN TO?!!!

Finally someone with a fuckin brain on this board well said wtff. I'm with you bro.

Archived