Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting up Friday night

jeremy

It's been brought to my attention that we need leadership on where to meet Friday at the ClubPlanet.com party at Space.

We're "hosting" the party in the red room, so when you get in, head towards the back of the Red room.

Let's all meet up at the end of the bar nearest the bathrooms whenever you get there.

Just a few reminders...

-Be there before Midnight.

-Sign up on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> if you haven't already at ClubPlanet.com in the Miami area.

-There'll be free stuff for you, so be sure to show up early and with friends.

-Bring your ID, and leave your attitude at the car. We'll get you in free if you're on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> , but if you forget your ID, or make a scene at the door for any reason, we all look bad.

-If this party goes well, we'll do a party every Friday at Space, and you'll get in free every Friday till we stop doing it, so we need your help by showing up.

Any questions, email me at jeremy@clubplanet.com

Thanks,

J cwm35.gif

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

cool deal ill meet u guys in the back of the red room. ill be wearing my name tag on my shirt. jusking kidding.ill like to meet all the people that i reply to from clubplant. peace till friday. bring lots of girls. ill bring a box of glowsticks just kidding. he he he

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 11-28-2000).]

Originally posted by johnny13:

Hey everyone I'm new to the board! I can't go to space on friday, but is anyone going to see Carl Cox on Sat.? Let me know

A lot of us "NY" Board people are going.

Check the board for meetup threads!

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Lor> Bring some ear plugs... wink.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Hello everyone, I don't post many messages but I do keep up with the MIA scene eventhough I from Orlando but ANYHOW, I am really looking foward to meeting some you guys in the Red Room Friday. I will be the sweet Mexican chick.

-Alma

This makes message number 2 for me but I did want to say that I look forward to meeting you all as well. I haven't been to Space for a few weeks because I didn't care for their no re-entry policy. I remember the day when Space actually had a happy hour before midnight. Back then it was our little secret of the place to go for a wide variety of incredible music. Thank you all for always being such reliable sources of information. I stopped going to individual web pages because if anyone really wants to know whats up in Miami, this is the place to check out and you are the energy that Miami is all about. CU at Space, I'm the blonde with blue eyes.

Peace "Long live Trance!"

Archived