Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any wine drinkers on this board ?

rdancer

Originally posted by gmccookny

I did , but not with any significant other :tongue:

When i was in Germany , along the Mosel river 3 summers ago, there were vinyards all along the road , which serpentined along the river.

And at each town was a different variety of wine. Let's just say at $4 a bottle, i had my share :drunk:

Im waiting for my girl to turn 21 then we heading over to one of these for the weekend sometimes in the near future... Got to find a wine both of us enjoy together :D

Originally posted by rdancer

San gria ?:laugh:

oh man...sangria is the same wit me...it's funny how the wine has been in my family for soo long, that my aunt had 2 glasses over thanxgivin & then walked into a wall...we are crazy people...if you smell it, it's strong as hell & i took a bottle wit me up to school & had my friends taste it & they absolutely loved it

...i had the best home made wine in Greece...my great uncle made it...oh man...no hangover either...it was perfect...

...if anyone ever gets up to Morristown, NJ...my friend owns the Muse Rest. on South Street...they have the best food..but also...the best fuckin sangria...i had dinner w/ my two girlfriends up there last night and we went through a pitcher and a half...so yummy...

Originally posted by phatman

...i had the best home made wine in Greece...my great uncle made it...oh man...no hangover either...it was perfect...

...if anyone ever gets up to Morristown, NJ...my friend owns the Muse Rest. on South Street...they have the best food..but also...the best fuckin sangria...i had dinner w/ my two girlfriends up there last night and we went through a pitcher and a half...so yummy...

that's exactly correct: NO hangover at all....i live about 20 mins from morristown & would love to check that place out sometime, thanx for the info

Originally posted by erica127

that's exactly correct: NO hangover at all....i live about 20 mins from morristown & would love to check that place out sometime, thanx for the info

...yea...i forget where youre from but i think it's close to me...i'm in summit...

anyways

...pm me first...i'll let him know you're coming...last night he bought us our drinks all night as well as our dessert...great guy...

Originally posted by phatman

...yea...i forget where youre from but i think it's close to me...i'm in summit...

anyways

...pm me first...i'll let him know you're coming...last night he bought us our drinks all night as well as our dessert...great guy...

I live in Fanwood, which is in Scotch Plains..i was actually at The Office in summit last nite getting dinner....i probably won''t be going out til the end of may when school is over & i can finally have a relaxing night out wit the girls