Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Joe A. ,Danfury,Dondiesel and ericone..pics

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

dondero, you look like shit dood... wtf happened to you?

jeff you are what we refer to in CP land as a slinky.......you are officially retired from the club world and no longer have business commanding respect........we all took a moment of silence at factory and lit a candle for ya......dont worry jeff...your still my boy......your just a little smaller now....holla back mafuka

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jeff you are what we refer to in CP land as a slinky.......you are officially retired from the club world and no longer have business commanding respect........we all took a moment of silence at factory and lit a candle for ya......dont worry jeff...your still my boy......your just a little smaller now....holla back mafuka

thank you for the kind words and SF candlight vigil held in my memory.. I am touched, truly, and glad to hear that the "fallen soldier" is still remembered. I may be a "slinky" who lifts in his basement with sand weights and body by jake work out videos but I will be the first to shove a nice fizzzzz in your face the next time I see you out. Retirement?.... nah dood.

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

thank you for the kind words and SF candlight vigil held in my memory.. I am touched, truly, and glad to hear that the "fallen soldier" is still remembered. I may be a "slinky" who lifts in his basement with sand weights and body by jake work out videos but I will be the first to shove a nice fizzzzz in your face the next time I see you out. Retirement?.... nah dood.

atta boy.....thats what i like to see......the fallen soldier has a little life left in him.......i bet you cant wait for the one and only time you will walk throught the doors at tempts......let me know so i can enjoy the fizz!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

atta boy.....thats what i like to see......the fallen soldier has a little life left in him.......i bet you cant wait for the one and only time you will walk throught the doors at tempts......let me know so i can enjoy the fizz!!!!!!

I plan on going to tempts a whole two or three times this summer so mind your neck there squidly. I'll let you know so you can ready yourself for a fizz... just think back to the class trip to Westchester to visit Jurassholick, say hi to the ceiling for me... ahhhh memoriessssss :laugh: :laugh: