Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WON something from MTV Spring Break 2003, But I don't

YOu r correct, my friend. I did call them up...and thet's what I won :mad: Bastard!!!...I was all excited thinkin it mighta been some much needed( It's all about the Benjamins)( The grand prize is 7G's to spend on Spring Break) They really need to put more info one these bottles about these promotions.d: :(

So I wouldn't have to unnecessarily jump up and down in excitement, and injure myself in the process for no good reason at all...:(:mad:

But it's all cool... a free bottle of soda ain't all that bad:cool:

I guess u had this happen to u too...I mean like they really need to put more info on these bottles... like really... I feel like such a fool....

Do u hear that MTV? ....DR. Pepper? ...7UP? Canada Dry? ETC?:blown:

Originally posted by tinytee02

you won a free 20 oz drink:mad: :mad: or maybe you won something who the fuck knows ....call and find out:D

Originally posted by max3

YOu r correct, my friend. I did call them up...and thet's what I won :mad: Bastard!!!...I was all excited thinkin it mighta been some much needed( It's all about the Benjamins)( The grand prize is 7G's to spend on Spring Break) They really need to put more info one these bottles about these promotions.d: :(

So I wouldn't have to unnecessarily jump up and down in excitement, and injure myself in the process for no good reason at all...:(:mad:

But it's all cool... a free bottle of soda ain't all that bad:cool:

I guess u had this happen to u too...I mean like they really need to put more info on these bottles... like really... I feel like such a fool....

Do u hear that MTV? ....DR. Pepper? ...7UP? Canada Dry? ETC?:blown:

that sucks i was hoping i was wrong